PDA

View Full Version : SJMN 'freebies' story for the SJGP

pchall
07-28-05, 01:49 PM
Rhymes with Grand Prix? They say 'free'

SOME WILL SHUN TICKETS FOR ROOFTOPS, OFFICES

link (http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/12243319.htm)

RichK
07-28-05, 02:13 PM
If any of you want to know a typical Silly-con valley attitude is, here you go:

``Everyone is very excited to see the racing, and we feel like we deserve it because we haven't been able to get across the street to Starbucks for days,'' Jan Silva, Bergeson's legal administrator, said.

:laugh:

FCYTravis
07-28-05, 02:39 PM
Happens at every street race. Add 'em to the gate number, I say.

Gnam
07-28-05, 03:03 PM
If any of you want to know a typical Silly-con valley attitude is, here you go:

``Everyone is very excited to see the racing, and we feel like we deserve it because we haven't been able to get across the street to Starbucks for days,'' Jan Silva, Bergeson's legal administrator, said.

:laugh:
Well, they are lawyers. The "whatever" quotes captured the attitude better.

Wabbit
07-28-05, 03:04 PM
You must register to read this.

G.
07-28-05, 03:34 PM
You must register to read this.Yeah, where's that free registration site at again? The one that gives you login and psswrds for registration?

tllips
07-28-05, 03:52 PM
Yeah, where's that free registration site at again? The one that gives you login and psswrds for registration?

www.bugmenot.com

Dr. Corkski
07-28-05, 03:54 PM
Yeah, where's that free registration site at again? The one that gives you login and psswrds for registration?Don't bother, nothing newsworthy happens around here anyway.

G.
07-28-05, 07:37 PM
Thanks, tllips!

I hope the event organizers don't decide to get all tickety on them and, say, put up big banners in their viewing angles. Chillin on the rooftops can become a cool tradition.

Be bogus to squash that.

:cough cough: tribune company :cough: cubs :cough cough:

(yeah, I know, the rooftops near Wrigley became moneymakers for the buildings and the Cubs got none of it)

Al Czervik
07-28-05, 09:46 PM
Thanks, tllips!

I hope the event organizers don't decide to get all tickety on them and, say, put up big banners in their viewing angles. Chillin on the rooftops can become a cool tradition.

Be bogus to squash that.

:cough cough: tribune company :cough: cubs :cough cough:

(yeah, I know, the rooftops near Wrigley became moneymakers for the buildings and the Cubs got none of it)

Actually, the Cubs made a deal: No screens for a cut of the rooftop $$$.

Jervis Tetch 1
07-29-05, 12:20 AM
Happens at every street race. Add 'em to the gate number, I say.
I would.

devilmaster
07-30-05, 12:26 PM
www.bugmenot.com

If you use mozilla, there is a great mozilla extension for bugmenot, which once installed, allows you to right click on the login name of whatever registration page you are at, and the extension will automatically fill in the user info....

Saves time by adding the webpage yerself at bugmenot.com, and copying and pasteing.....

http://roachfiend.com/archives/2005/02/07/bugmenot/