We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :gomer:

TKGAngel
07-25-05, 12:27 PM
My co-worker just fell out of her chair while on the phone. :D

Seriously. She did.

dando
07-25-05, 12:45 PM
I'm two blocks from the beach in OCNJ. Sucks to be y'all. :p

Rabbit, what the heck are ya doing having hot soup when it's supposed to be 90+ today? :gomer:

-Kevin

Dirty Sanchez
07-25-05, 12:50 PM
thanks for the news soupmaster :gomer:

nrc
07-25-05, 01:03 PM
No soup for you!

rabbit
07-25-05, 01:06 PM

Rabbit, what the heck are ya doing having hot soup when it's supposed to be 90+ today? :gomer:

-Kevin
I'm a broke college student with two weeks left in an 11 week unpaid leave of absence from work so I can do an internship in D.C. Canned soup is about all that's left in my budget. :gomer:

dando
07-25-05, 01:11 PM
I'm a broke college student with two weeks left in an 11 week unpaid leave of absence from work so I can do an internship in D.C. Canned soup is about all that's left in my budget. :gomer:
In that case, Ramen rules! ;)

-Kevin

DjDrOmusic
07-25-05, 01:12 PM
I owe a bill that I need to make payments on, I called the company they said pay in full by Friday or you go to court....I hate that also! :flame:

DjDrOmusic
07-25-05, 01:13 PM
By the way rabbit, Ramen noodles do rule, and fill you more!! ;)

Easy
07-25-05, 02:22 PM
HOT SOUP MUTHA****A!!!

WickerBill
07-25-05, 03:21 PM
I hate that. :flame:

Don't you mean "I jut buhnd da roof of ma mouf eading hod soup"?

WB

Jervis Tetch 1
07-26-05, 12:33 AM
So was this you?
http://www.wackypackages.org/stickers/1st_series/whitebacks/liptorn_white_front_small_smaller_images.html

Ankf00
07-26-05, 01:06 AM

-Kevin

2 blocks? Sucks to be you. Try villa ON a private beach in a backwater fishing village w/o a *****oad of tourists to F it all up. Frontyard, the Pacific, backyard, the mountains.

:p

Wait, I'm back in the states... sucks to be me :(

Cam
07-26-05, 06:26 AM
I hate that. :flame:

You have absolutely no clue what can be worse than that! Unfortunately I do and It aint pretty! Your mouth will be back to normal in a day or two. :(

dando
07-26-05, 11:17 AM
2 blocks? Sucks to be you. Try villa ON a private beach in a backwater fishing village w/o a *****oad of tourists to F it all up. Frontyard, the Pacific, backyard, the mountains.

:p

Wait, I'm back in the states... sucks to be me :(
d00d, it's free rent. :cool: The only thing that sucks around here is that all these idiots from Philly wanna talk about is TO. BTW, GO Eagles! :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
07-26-05, 07:31 PM
d00d, it's free rent. :cool: The only thing that sucks around here is that all these idiots from Philly wanna talk about is TO. BTW, GO Eagles! :gomer:

-Kevin

free rent is where it's at :cool:

too bad my buddy's fiance doesn't have any sisters :gomer:

Fitti Fan
07-27-05, 11:14 AM

Mr. Toad
07-28-05, 10:51 PM
Gazpacho served in Bell Peppers Recipe courtesy Bob Blumer

Recipe Summary
Difficulty: Medium
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 2 hours
Yield: 4 servings
User Rating:

1 pound tomatoes
2 scallions
1 red bell pepper, seeds removed
1 celery stalk
1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
2/3 cup lightly packed cilantro, stems discarded before measuring
1 to 2 jalapeno chiles, seeds removed
1/2 cucumber, skinned, seeds removed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup canned tomato juice
4 bell peppers, any color, or assorted colors, tops sliced off, seeds and membranes hollowed out

Core tomatoes, then cut a small "X" at the bottom. Drop tomatoes into a pot of boiling water for 15 seconds. Remove, let cool for a minute, then peel off the skins. Dice tomatoes.
Roughly chop remaining veggies, then toss in a large bowl along with oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.

Transfer small batches to a blender or food processor and blend until mixture is a coarse liquid. Transfer to a bowl and add tomato juice. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.

Serve in hollowed out bell peppers.