PDA

View Full Version : CCIC 2004 Yearbook Offer

Andrew Longman
07-20-05, 01:41 PM
Anyone get the email offer and did you get the book?

I did and ordered it back in May and it has yet to come. I sent several kind inquiries and received a few auto replies including one that said they had begun shipping them in early June after a production delay.

I sent a more angry reply two days ago and have heard nothing.

It was supposed to be a birthday gift for my son last month. I told him he could not buy one from the trailor in Cleveland because one was "in the mail"

Poor kid is taking it well, but he shouldn't have to.

Ed_Severson
07-20-05, 01:50 PM
I just got my CCIC packet in the mail last week, complete with a letter dated April 5th. I live 6 miles from where the packet originated.

The club is a great idea, but the organization has been utterly disastrous in many respects.

Steve99
07-20-05, 01:54 PM
I received mine almost a month ago. It would be interesting to know if they have shipped them all yet.

theunions
07-20-05, 03:38 PM
Why is seemingly the only North American source for the '04 edition Speedgear (not Amazon or Motorbooks as in years past)???

Lizzerd
07-20-05, 04:39 PM
I received mine almost a month ago. It would be interesting to know if they have shipped them all yet.

Nope. I still don't have mine.

nissan gtp
07-20-05, 05:43 PM
I order mine the first day of availability, got it ~1 month ago.

Got a buch of emails offering it at 50% off (after I bought) :rolleyes:

Maybe Gentilozzi has to mail them out on off-weekends :D

Andrew Longman
07-21-05, 12:54 PM
I found a phone # for CCWS and called them yesterday. The sent me to someone in marketing ("that exactly who you need to talk to", the receptionist said)

Left a message with my home and cell number. No return call so far. Pretty lame.