PDA

View Full Version : Jamie McMurray

JohnHKart
07-19-05, 06:51 PM
Is there something I'm missing about this guy? The win in the 40 car was mindblowing but he's done little since. I don't see him battling for wins...Is there a string of second place finishes like Casey Kahne or something he's doing??? I don't see what the big deal is and why Roush would want him.

John

Rogue Leader
07-19-05, 06:53 PM
Is there something I'm missing about this guy? The win in the 40 car was mindblowing but he's done little since. I don't see him battling for wins...Is there a string of second place finishes like Casey Kahne or something he's doing??? I don't see what the big deal is and why Roush would want him.

John

Hes not a bad driver, Roush realizes his potential... Ganassi's cars just suck.....

coolhand
07-19-05, 07:41 PM
I think Biffle is the best of the young guys and should be signed long term

theunions
07-19-05, 09:39 PM
Biffle isn't "young" by NASCAR standards.

spinner26
07-20-05, 09:11 AM
Regardless of what Roush pays for Jamie he's getting a good driver. Felix had a good program that was under funded and Fatassi has ruined it. He brought in sponsors and money but has yet to produce a winner. Many people familiar with the organization have said the problems are mostly all top management issues that trickle down to the front line guys. Kinda like his irl deal. :laugh:

Stu
07-21-05, 09:40 AM
I think Biffle is the best of the young guys and should be signed long term

He's like 35 isnt he?

theunions
07-21-05, 02:38 PM
He's like 35 isnt he?

Correct...and I could swear that up until he became a known entity in trucks, he had more than a few gray hairs which aren't shown as such anymore.

cameraman
07-21-05, 02:43 PM
oops

FRANKY
07-23-05, 04:24 PM

John

Pole Sitter (http://www.nascar.com/2005/news/headlines/cup/07/23/pooco_pole/index.html) this weekend.

pchall
07-24-05, 12:22 PM
In this morning's paper it was said that Ganassi is exercising his option on McMurray for 2006. Chip must be expecting a buyout offer from Roush.

spinner26
07-24-05, 02:56 PM
In this morning's paper it was said that Ganassi is exercising his option on McMurray for 2006. Chip must be expecting a buyout offer from Roush.

Thats what he wants. I doubt he gets it. Mark Martin has said he'll run 06 for Roush if Chip plays chip. I hope McMurray wrecks every car chip has from here on out then goes to Roush and drives right past Mears and Stremme.

Felix picked a bad partner.

pchall
07-24-05, 04:16 PM
Felix picked a bad partner.

I remember Sabates running a pretty lame operation even before Chip bought in.

pchall
07-24-05, 04:24 PM
never mind

Winston Wolfe
07-24-05, 08:24 PM
okay.