PDA

View Full Version : WOOT! 1st place in FSN!

jcollins28
07-18-05, 06:29 PM
Not only was this last weekends race one of the best in recent memory but I made my move into 1st place! I'm really enjoying this game this race season.

nrc
07-18-05, 08:15 PM
I was suprised to see that I moved up. With RuSport choking I figured I'd be sliding down the order.

manic mechanic
07-18-05, 10:49 PM
Not only was this last weekends race one of the best in recent memory but I made my move into 1st place! I'm really enjoying this game this race season.

Congrats, Jay! :thumbup:

I know the feeling! I'm up to 12th from 21st...may get to the top 5 by season's end.

See you in SJ!

manic

Lizzerd
07-18-05, 11:40 PM
So, jc28, since it seems that since we have the same team (see that other thread), then the only way I can catch you is one of us changes our team!

I thought I changed mine after EyeVee trashed Bruno at Indy and before Milwaukee. I didn't have Bruno, but I wanted to put Oreo cheaply in the N/H seat. Got home from the race to see that I still had Timo and Bremer, who were both worthless that weekend. I emailed FSN trying to convince them that they screwed up to no avail. I promptly and correctly gave Bremer and Timo pink slips and added Oreo and Ranger.

I don't know what I would change, though...

jcollins28
07-19-05, 01:18 AM
Yeah I'm kicking myself because I had thrown Servia on my team before the Mile but I forgot to hit the add button so it did not make the change!..lol

jcollins28
07-19-05, 01:18 AM
Congrats, Jay! :thumbup:

I know the feeling! I'm up to 12th from 21st...may get to the top 5 by season's end.

See you in SJ!

manic

Yeah I'm planning on being in S.J for Friday for sure. Not sure about the rest of the weekend though.