PDA

View Full Version : Crow Time

nrc
07-17-05, 01:57 PM
Paging Dr. Corkski, Dr Corkski to the ER.

Let's hear your latest story. Was it the team? Was it the track? Must have been a massive brain fart from the rest of the field...

Bottom line: Legge is pretty good. It's still hard to say with certainty that she's better than Patrick because of the difference in fields, but I'm starting to think so.

Dr. Corkski
07-17-05, 03:03 PM
Would have to wait til next week to find out, now wouldn't we?

Good for her, at least showing first sign since LB that it wasn't a fluke. Now the bandwagoners that went MIA the last 6 races will come back in full force. But at least you and doc hall can serve me all the crow you want.

pchall
07-17-05, 03:23 PM

Good for her, at least showing first sign since LB that it wasn't a fluke. Now the bandwagoners that went MIA the last 6 races will come back in full force. But at least you and doc hall can serve me all the crow you want.

I bet you can't cook worth a damn. :p

spinner26
07-17-05, 05:29 PM
Legge is our girl racer, Tess is our poster girl! ;)

dando
07-17-05, 05:33 PM
Corky:

Here you go:

http://www.pete-online.us/Images/EatCrow.jpg

:D

-Kevin

nrc
07-17-05, 06:16 PM
My position hasn't changed all season. She looks like she has talent, she's a rookie but so is most of the field, let's see what she does. You're the one who wants to make excuses everytime she does well and take every mistake as proof that she's a wanker.

Winston Wolfe
07-17-05, 07:12 PM

Want some catsup\ ketchup or some tabasco with that slice of pie ? :gomer:

dando
07-17-05, 08:04 PM
Want some catsup\ ketchup or some tabasco with that slice of pie ? :gomer:
Having sampled the dish previously...I prefer A1 or some 57 sauce for dat dish. ;)

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
07-17-05, 10:17 PM
My position hasn't changed all season. She looks like she has talent, she's a rookie but so is most of the field, let's see what she does. You're the one who wants to make excuses everytime she does well and take every mistake as proof that she's a wanker.Yeah, hence why I said you and pchall can serve me the crow on a platter. Were you MIA for the last 6 races as well? :gomer:

Excuses? This is the first time since LB since she has been in contention for the win. Regardless I haven't even come close to using the "w" word on her. I didn't even excuse that she won today, good for her. I just don't think she deserves more attention since she isn't racing at a disadvantage.

I will take my serving crow, fine. Do youself a favor and don't take things way too seriously around here my friend. :laugh:

coolhand
07-18-05, 03:42 AM
Danica=Team Rahal
Legge=PKV

they are doing well with top notch equipment and funding.

So did Wirdheim with Arden in F3000 but i am not impressed by him in Champ Car. Bremmer is kicking ***.

Great drivers do well in sup-par equiment.

Jervis Tetch 1
07-19-05, 01:21 AM
Danica=Team Rahal
Legge=PKV

they are doing well with top notch equipment and funding.

So did Wirdheim with Arden in F3000 but i am not impressed by him in Champ Car. Bremmer is kicking ***.

Great drivers do well in sup-par equiment.Hear, hear. A partial list includes Paul Tracy (Coyne), Senna (Toleman), Alonso (Minardi) and Pruett.