PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for this one

Sean O'Gorman
07-17-05, 12:52 AM
I'll admit, my interest in Champ Car has fallen a quite a bit this year since I have yet to be home to watch a race live (though I watched Long Beach at a Champ Car viewing party, which I guess is better than watching at home), so I'm pretty thrilled for tomorrow's race. Watching on tape or at work just isn't the same.

Track looks pretty decent, stands look like they'll have plenty of people tomorrow, and there is a chance A.J. can finally take a win. I can't wait. :thumbup:

nrc
07-17-05, 01:50 PM
This is going to be interesting. Dinger on pole, Seabass back in the pack, fast new track. The weather forecast looks clear now.

I'm sure PT wants to win as always, but his crew should warn him to stay cool. This track appears ready to catch a few drivers out and Seabass is well back. He has a big opportunity to make points on Seabass.

Then again, AJ and Wilson are poised to jump right into the thick of the points chase.

trish
07-17-05, 02:29 PM
Race Director is live

trish
07-17-05, 02:47 PM
Check out the track cam

Sean O'Gorman
07-17-05, 05:12 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup:

One of the best Champ Car races I've ever seen.

dando
07-17-05, 05:13 PM
Instant classic. :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
07-17-05, 05:15 PM
Great race until the ruSPORT kamikaze began.

FRANKY
07-17-05, 05:16 PM
:thumbup:

With the mistakes the drama level was increased. Good race.

Sean O'Gorman
07-17-05, 05:52 PM
Great race until the ruSPORT kamikaze began.

Nah, race got better that way. You don't like to see misfortune, but plot twists are always great.

GOFAST1
07-17-05, 06:34 PM
SUPERB,SUPERB,SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO CHAMPCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston Wolfe
07-17-05, 07:18 PM
Justin Wilson chasing down PT was epic.... but both saved plenty of PTP for the end of the race. :confused:
Dinger drove the wheels off his car again, and kisses the concrete to end his day (AGAIN !) - damn, that kid is good, but he needs to finish to get GREAT.
PT once again had some sort of "gremlin" locking up that front tire in that battle with Wilson.
Servia, yet another "GOOD" drive... and podium.
SeaBass - right place, right time, and not the best car out there. Props to him and the N\H team.
Timo Glock - solid drive by him, until getting punted by JW... :thumbup:

Up there as one of the best races I have seen in a few years !

LOVED the track, the layout, the weather, the FANS... Seemed alot more than 80K... looked as though the entire place was packed !

Nice to see Gretz there... lends a little element of celebrity to the deal.

Good broadcast overall, except for when they HAD to go to commercial when Wilson was chasing down PT.... too bad we could not have seen PT get wide and have both RuSport guys getting him LIVE !

Hats off to Champcar and the fellas for a GREAT RACE OVERALL !!!!

Dr. Corkski
07-17-05, 09:44 PM
Nah, race got better that way. You don't like to see misfortune, but plot twists are always great.Well, I don't like to see stupidity, what happened to ruSPORT was self-inflicted with nothing to do with fortune. Up until then though, the racing amongst the front runners was great.