PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Molson Indy TV Coverage

TedN
07-11-05, 10:45 AM
by Chris Zelkovich of Toronto Star (http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1121032210596&call_pageid=1044529390035&col=1044529387291&DPL=IvsNDS%2f7ChAX&tacodalogin=yes)

Ted

:thumbup:

racer2c
07-11-05, 10:54 AM
I thought it was one of the most 'entertaining' races in recent years. It's good to see the local Toronto press liked it too.

Stu
07-11-05, 11:03 AM
I thought it was one of the most 'entertaining' races in recent years. It's good to see the local Toronto press liked it too.

Very enjoyable broadcast. Except for one thing. When they were interviewing Tracy and asked him a bunch of random questions, I just felt plain uncomfortable. "What's your favorite noise?" What kind of question is that. Just seemed real awkward. :confused:

Other than that though, it was quite an enjoyable race, lots of drama, and I hope people that tuned in for a few minutes stuck around to give it a bump in the ratings. :thumbup:

Elmo T
07-11-05, 11:06 AM
Very enjoyable broadcast. Except for one thing. When they were interviewing Tracy and asked him a bunch of random questions, I just felt plain uncomfortable. "What's your favorite noise?" What kind of question is that. Just seemed real awkward. :confused:

Other than that though, it was quite an enjoyable race, lots of drama, and I hope people that tuned in for a few minutes stuck around to give it a bump in the ratings. :thumbup:

I've seen that before and felt the same way. Sort of a "Inside the Actor's Studio " thing. I know they are trying to market the drivers, but it was a bit odd. I'd rather see a brief (and don't bump the actual racing) video about their off track life in lieu of "20 questions".

Overall, I enjoyed the broadcast. My neighbors probably wondered what I was up to when I began yelling at the TV (Tracy vs Seabass). :rofl: