PDA

View Full Version : congrats to (spoiler)

Don Quixote
07-10-05, 10:20 AM
Nice drive, especially at the start. He knew Alonso would back down at the first turn due to his points lead. JPM needed to be flawless for the rest of the race, and was. :thumbup:

Insomniac
07-10-05, 10:41 AM
Good drive by JPM. The pass at the start was great.

I think teams must love qualifying ahead of Trulli. It's like an instant buffer. Once again he held up people behind him that could've led to more excitement at the end.

Hard Driver
07-10-05, 10:58 AM
Good drive for Montoya, especially the start. Although I think Kimi coming from 12th was the best drive of the race.

Ziggy
07-10-05, 11:00 AM
might want to put spoiler in the title, lots of guys on the west coast tape these races......

Dirty Sanchez
07-10-05, 11:41 AM
^what he said :cry:

saw the start... but that's it. gonna watch the rest this evening after things calm down in the YYZ.

Don Quixote
07-10-05, 12:11 PM
might want to put spoiler in the title, lots of guys on the west coast tape these races......
oops, sorry. :o

Mike Kellner
07-10-05, 03:48 PM
The best part of the race was the first 20 seconds, and we missed it. As usual, TV was covering the mid pack, I assume, hoping to see a big crash. Since the Brits are somewhat F1 savvy, and have only been covering the sport on TV for about 50 years, you would think they would know by now that the first 3 turns of a GP are the most important part of the race. Why not show the opening battle for the lead, and save the mid pack camera for a replay if they get lucky and have the big crash they seem to think more important than some boring side by side racing to decide the World's Championship?

mk

BTW: :thumbup: To Juan Pablo

BTW II: Today's podium was the future of F1. I think we have a lot of interesting racing to look forward to in the next few years.

Dr. Corkski
07-10-05, 06:03 PM
Best part of that broadcast was David Hobbs' Flavio impression after Fisico's stall job. :laugh:

Racing Truth
07-10-05, 07:52 PM
But hey, at least the host broadcaster showed us all that EPIC battle for 12th-14th with Coulthard, The Haters' Champ, and Klien. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
07-10-05, 07:53 PM
But hey, at least the host broadcaster showed us all that EPIC battle for 12th-14th with Coulthard, The Haters' Champ, and Klien. :gomer:That was about the only passing on track there was.

Insomniac
07-11-05, 11:39 AM
That was about the only passing on track there was.

At least it was marginally better than last week. Trulli managed to only slow down 15 cars instead of 18.

Jervis Tetch 1
07-11-05, 11:35 PM
Great job Juan.