PDA

View Full Version : Live chat with Bruno Junquiera Sunday morning at 11:15 eastern on Champcar.ws

Hot Daug
07-09-05, 06:34 PM
Link to chat (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=9291)

Bruno Junqueira who was injured during the Indianapolis 500 has come up to Toronto to make his first appearance at a race track since May.

To let the fans know how he is doing, Bruno will join us on www.champcar.ws for a live chat at 11:15 am ET. That will be your chance to ask Bruno about his recovery and to offer him support.

Hot Daug
07-10-05, 09:35 AM
Just a reminder.

Please join us this morning for the live chat.

Your participation is appreciated

TravelGal
07-10-05, 12:41 PM
I could hardly believe how few people were there. You guys missed a great opportunity. I didn't come prepared with any questions, figuring the screen would be flying by. It wasn't so I asked a couple and they were answered immediately. I was flaggergasted but it was great!

Insomniac
07-10-05, 12:52 PM
Ugh, I forgot it was EDT. I was an hour late. :)

Hot Daug
07-10-05, 03:02 PM
I could hardly believe how few people were there. You guys missed a great opportunity. I didn't come prepared with any questions, figuring the screen would be flying by. It wasn't so I asked a couple and they were answered immediately. I was flaggergasted but it was great!
About 30 people at its peak. Thanks for being there TravelGal.

Don't forget about Live Chat with the winner at 4:00 p.m. EASTERN

Insomniac
07-10-05, 03:18 PM
About 30 people at its peak. Thanks for being there TravelGal.

Don't forget about Live Chat with the winner at 4:00 p.m. EASTERN

Thanks Hot Daug. :)

nrc
07-10-05, 04:16 PM
Server seems to have gone wonky for the Wilson chat. :(

RaceGrrl
07-10-05, 04:18 PM
What's the point of having the chat if the server can't handle the traffic? This stinks. :thumdown:

Insomniac
07-10-05, 04:26 PM
It was really short, maybe 10 questions. You didn't miss much.

RaceGrrl
07-10-05, 04:27 PM
That's not the point. If CCWS is going to do these kinds of things, they need to make sure they have the bandwidth to handle it.

Insomniac
07-10-05, 05:48 PM
That's not the point. If CCWS is going to do these kinds of things, they need to make sure they have the bandwidth to handle it.

My point was you didn't miss much. :P

Were you getting bandwidth errors? I was able to refresh the chat without a problem (the auto refresh didn't work though)

nrc
07-10-05, 07:40 PM
My point was you didn't miss much. :P

Were you getting bandwidth errors? I was able to refresh the chat without a problem (the auto refresh didn't work though)At first manually refreshing worked. Then that quite working. Then the site was refusing connections.

Insomniac
07-11-05, 11:36 AM
At first manually refreshing worked. Then that quite working. Then the site was refusing connections.

Ahhh, sounds like it was too much bandwidth as you said, DoS.