PDA

View Full Version : Just say no to crack

Sean O'Gorman
07-08-05, 01:05 PM
From TF:

Richard Childress is on crack, if you ask me. If you have not noticed, female Indy-car drivers are just about the hottest marketing property in the sports business right now. Richard has arguably the best female Indy-car driver in the country under contract and he has her running fourth rate stock cars in front of no one.

If someone at RCR would have a brain, they would get Sarah Fisher into the #29 GM-Goodwrench Panther Racing Chevy/Dallara right now. Before Michigan. Before Kentucky. Sarah would certainly be competative with Danica in a good car.

I can't imagine there would be a better way to get Sarah's name in front of sponsors... for stock cars OR anything else... than showing she is competative to the "rookie sensation".

:shakehead

Stu
07-08-05, 01:22 PM
Bring her up and she can not win too!

trauma1
07-08-05, 01:40 PM
who in the f wrote it defender???????

RacinM3
07-08-05, 03:31 PM
Didn't Patrick hand Fisher's ass to her when they were both driving equal Celicas?

rosawendel
07-08-05, 03:40 PM
Didn't Patrick hand Fisher's ass to her when they were both driving equal Celicas?

i'm sure it took both hands...

Racing Truth
07-08-05, 03:51 PM

:eek: :eek: :rofl:

A lot on TF have always loved DNFisher, actual performance notwithstanding.

trauma1
07-08-05, 03:55 PM
and a fork lift :rofl:

Steve99
07-08-05, 07:02 PM
Wow, thanks for the laugh. :rofl:

I wonder why the media likes Danica more than Fisher???
(see FHM for the answer)

pchall
07-08-05, 07:24 PM
Hey, look! Fabio has a kid-brother-gone-bad driving in the IRL!

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7964/blowthisdanica6sf.jpg

:gomer:

TKGAngel
07-08-05, 08:00 PM
If someone at RCR would have a brain, they would get Sarah Fisher into the #29 GM-Goodwrench Panther Racing Chevy/Dallara right now

Kick out Happy Harvick - who has been a proven winner, and a fiery competitor, in favor of someone who's chief contribution to a team appears to be whining? You're kidding me right?

This would be bad on so many levels. :shakehead

Sean O'Gorman
07-08-05, 08:02 PM
Kick out Happy Harvick - who has been a proven winner, and a fiery competitor, in favor of someone who's chief contribution to a team appears to be whining? You're kidding me right?

This would be bad on so many levels. :shakehead

Re-read it. The person is suggesting that GM Goodwrench sponsors an IRL car at Panther Racing and puts Sarahica in it.

TKGAngel
07-08-05, 08:06 PM
Re-read it. The person is suggesting that GM Goodwrench sponsors an IRL car at Panther Racing and puts Sarahica in it.

I'm an idiot. I apologize. I saw #29 Goodwrench and the mind ran with it.

theunions
07-09-05, 01:08 AM
Hey, look! Fabio has a kid-brother-gone-bad driving in the IRL!

You haven't seen an actual photo of Richard Phillipe, have you? He makes Danica look positively butch. :D