PDA

View Full Version : Who is driving at Toronto?

cameraman
07-05-05, 03:15 PM
Three questions:

1. Is Jensen going to be there and if so who is driving?
2. Who, besides Sperafico, is driving for DCR?
3. Is Ronnie Bremmer still in at HVM?

TorontoWorker
07-05-05, 03:57 PM
Who is driving at Toronto?

I am, so get the hell out of my way on the QEW between 6:30AM and 6:45AM - eastbound for all three days! :)

Racing Truth
07-05-05, 04:00 PM
In terms of Jensen,

1. If they don't go here (Canadian-based and all), I can't imagine they'll be back.

2. Who cares? I know, I know, car count. But will we miss Fabrizio del Monte?

trauma1
07-05-05, 04:15 PM
you can bury the jos rumors it's not going to happen , the seat is up for grabs who ever has the $$$$$$$$$$, this is babelfished from some dutch site

Jos stumble themselves this year in the Champ Car World serials will no longer end up, this explained the Dutchman compared with Formule1.info. To stumble sees no real chance this year still in the Champ Car World of driving serials. The Dutchman Jos stumbles himself were for a long time still in conversation with HVM Racing. Unfortunately this deal does not continue now, Jos does not let to be possible thus to Toronto in Canada set off where this weekend the following Champ Car race will take place. To stumble aims now total at 2006, probably this therefore DTM will will mean because to stumble is of it terrible under the impression. He who, however, the second HVM Racing Lola control it not to have confessed, Nicolas Kiesa were in conversation but do not have also the required money. Both Mexicans Rodolfo Lavin and Roberto Gonzalez makes also still chance on the stoeltje. An end seems stumble to come to the Champ Car aspirations of Jos.

trauma1
07-05-05, 04:18 PM
10-1 jensen is a no show, he has no chassis, HVM is using the one they loaned to him, not unless kk gives him a chassis will he be there ,

swift
07-05-05, 04:45 PM
^^^ i'll take some of that action, ye of little faith.

cameraman
07-05-05, 05:59 PM
2. Who cares? I know, I know, car count. But will we miss Fabrizio del Monte?

It was more of a Valiante or Marques question....

Racing Truth
07-05-05, 06:05 PM
It was more of a Valiante or Marques question....

I know, I was still pontificating on the Jensen issue. To THIS question, I hope Valiante.

Dr. Corkski
07-05-05, 08:04 PM
1. Is Jensen going to be there and if so who is driving?Yes he will be. Leo Maia will be driving his Atlantic car, which has never even seen the podium. :gomer:

Jag_Warrior
07-05-05, 08:32 PM
I don't mean this to be offensive to Jos fans (nah, really... this time I don't :p ), but what was the big deal about Jos Verstappen coming to CCWS? Maybe if I was Dutch, I'd get it. Maybe it's like some of us have been about Memo. But other than bringing in 100 +/- Dutch fans, what was the biggie about getting Jos? Did he accomplish something in F1 that I don't remember?

coolhand
07-05-05, 09:14 PM
Daziel is in at Coyne

link to press release (http://www.ryandalziel.com/news.cfm/title/Canadian%20Champ%20Car%20debut%20for%20Dalziel/flag/2/id/93)

Sean O'Gorman
07-05-05, 09:16 PM
Daziel is in at Coyne

link to press release (http://www.ryandalziel.com/news.cfm/title/Canadian%20Champ%20Car%20debut%20for%20Dalziel/flag/2/id/93)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

rabbit
07-05-05, 09:56 PM
Daziel is in at CoyneSweet. :cool:

RaceGrrl
07-05-05, 11:18 PM
I'm liking that decision. Finally, another Scot to cheer for.

pchall
07-05-05, 11:23 PM
I'm liking that decision. Finally, another Scot to cheer for.

Rooting for him going on the podium commando style? ;)