PDA

View Full Version : Okay, this was Chop456's idea.....

RaceChic
03-10-03, 10:07 AM
Welcome Garnet!!!!

This is a thread to welcome my friend and part time room-mate!
She loves racing, works at the Molson Indy with me as a nurse in the pits, and just joined. She is new to forums and has never posted before. Thanks to those that PM'd her.

And no, Warlock, I don't think you'll scare her......;)

Warlock!
03-10-03, 11:25 AM
She told me she'd like to talk more, but you won't shut up! ;)

Welcome, G...

Winter Warlock!

RaceChic
03-10-03, 04:56 PM
So she told me, Warlock!!!:p
I'm just afraid you'll be trying to buy her "tookillya" shots before we have a chance to break her in. Go slowly and gently on this one, Warlock!!! We want to keep her.

I never had time to say this in my post earlier this morning as I was on my way to work and didn't want Garnet to see me do it.

I recommended this site to her, because I cannot say enough about it. I have never felt a part of a more harmonious group in racing. We look out for each other at the track and at gatherings. We accept each other for what we are, both strengths and weaknesses, and when we go to a race we know we are never alone and that everyone is welcome anywhere without exclusions. That is a rare and special thing to find. I can see it even in chat where no question is turned away and we can throw something dear and personal out to the room without judgement.

Maybe Warlock is right, I do talk too much....but I really wanted to say this. It has been on my mind since Woo Doggies in columbus for St. Pete's. I love you all very much!!!!:)

chop456
03-10-03, 10:47 PM
Welcome, Garnet.

I think you'll find everyone here very friendly. And none of us are nearly as loud as your friend. ;)

RaceChic
03-10-03, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by chop456
Welcome, Garnet.

I think you'll find everyone here very friendly. And none of us are nearly as loud as your friend. ;)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

JT265
03-10-03, 11:12 PM
Bonjour!

(that's French!):D

RaceChic
03-10-03, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by JT265
Bonjour!

(that's French!):D

Can you translate that for me and Garnet?????:gomer:

JT265
03-10-03, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic

:rofl: ! <oui>

chop456
03-10-03, 11:53 PM
Aw geez.... lighten up.

At least you weren't yelling for someone to make you a sandwich. ;)

BTW, where's this imaginary friend of yours?

RaceChic
03-11-03, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by chop456
At least you weren't yelling for someone to make you a sandwich. ;)

Did somebody say food????????:rofl:
Calling all Lizzerds.....:laugh:
That's what happens to you when you spend the night up late drinking with Warlock.......You're still drunk in the morning.....:shakehead And screaming for f**king sandwiches....Right Lizzerd??????
Ahhhhhhhh.......the good memories of RA.....:thumbup:

DjDrOmusic
03-11-03, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic

As Cheech and Chong used to say, "Parlez Vous Hubba Hubba???"

Welcome Garnet and RaceChic I don't think you talk much at all, but then I talk for a living and you know.....;) :D

mello
03-11-03, 07:34 AM
Glad to have you Garnet!!!