PDA

View Full Version : GP2 telecast

oddlycalm
07-04-05, 08:24 PM
Seriously fun to watch. It certainly seems like they accomplished what they were after with the aero spec. Lots of passing for position and sliding around. It's obviously possible to stay on the tail of the car in front without washing the front end out. :thumbup:

oc

Dr. Corkski
07-04-05, 08:40 PM
Back breaking crapwagons. :gomer:

Most of the passing in the race took place at the 180 left-hander when someone had major understeer and went wide. In the first few laps Piccione was holding everyone up and JML can't get pass him on the run up to the hairpin. Piccione and Premat drove like idiots out there.

That said real impressive job by Rosberg and Kovalainen, good 2nd place for Yoshimoto as well.

Sean O'Gorman
07-04-05, 09:02 PM
Sounds like it was a great race. The lead support series always seems to be better than the main event in most open wheel series. I only wish I was able to stay awake yesterday morning. :( Something wasn't right, I fell asleep watching NASCAR, GP2, F1, IRL (well, that one is understandable ;) ), Trans-Am, and both World Challenges last night, I was asleep for like 16 hours yesterday.

Ankf00
07-04-05, 11:08 PM
breathing monoxide will do that to you :gomer: