PDA

View Full Version : I got patches on the patches on my old blue jeans...

Paintergeek
07-03-05, 06:56 PM
.....Well they used to be blue
When they used to be new
When they used to be clean.

Insomniac
07-03-05, 07:06 PM
Is this a set up to get this reply?

Patches? We don't need no stinkin patches.

Paintergeek
07-03-05, 07:13 PM
No, but thats funny!

Reminds me of a few years ago on bob and tom radio show, they had a sound byte of some wasted guy at the woodstock 2. He was clearly trashed, and someone asked him if he had any trouble at the show. He said "Um...Yeah, there wwas these guy with those, Um....those things, on their shirts....whatdya call them? They were like, These ....Um,. they had.......Adges? YEAh, thats it....they had these 'Adges' on their shirts......" and then went on about something. But he was calling Badges 'adges', so bob and tom took the classic 'we dont need no stinkin Badges' bit, and edited out the B sounds.

"Adges...We dont need no stinkin Adges">

If you heard it, It was hilarious. Not so funny typed out.

Oh well, Its all irrelevant anyway. Has nothing to do with the patches on my ol blue jeans.......

nrc
07-03-05, 10:11 PM
Special thanks to Bon Scott for all the tapes I wore out crusing in the old Mustang. :thumbup: Pity you had to go and drink yourself to death. :thumdown:

Paintergeek
07-04-05, 07:57 AM
Special thanks to Bon Scott for all the tapes I wore out crusing in the old Mustang. :thumbup: Pity you had to go and drink yourself to death. :thumdown:

Glad someone picked up on it (not that anyone could have with a little googlin). I was cruisin my Ol' Falcon yesterday with Dirty Deeds jammin'. Such a great CD. 'Aint no fun' came on and I heard that ol familiar above lyric, and thought it would be a good one to post (as has been my style lately.)

I got slicked back hair, skin tight jeans, cadillac car, Im a teenage dream, Im a rocker, Im a roller, im a wild out of controller........

I got lurex Socks, Blue suede Shoes, V8 Caaaaaaaar..................and tattoos. Im a rocker.......