PDA

View Full Version : What the...?

RaceGrrl
07-03-05, 01:35 AM
Yes, it's real. Real scary. :saywhat:

Sure-fire way to keep guys from ogling your wife or teenage daughter (http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html)

Cam
07-03-05, 06:11 AM
Disturbing...... :eek:

Kiwifan
07-03-05, 06:29 AM
Shouldn't be allowed............... ;)

Rusty.

spinner26
07-03-05, 09:29 AM
To each there own I suppose :confused: :shakehead

CARTNUT
07-03-05, 09:30 AM
I would never let my 15yr old daughter show that much leg at the beach. That's disgusting! :shakehead ;)

'NUT :gomer:

RTKar
07-03-05, 10:45 AM
Amish wear...

Sean O'Gorman
07-03-05, 11:13 AM
I'm glad they don't plaster the logo on it or anything to make it even more embarrassing. :gomer:

Imagine how hot it must be in one of those when you AREN'T in the water? And I can only imagine how much more attention it draws to your body when you are going swimming while wearing a tent over your body! :laugh:

lone_groover
07-03-05, 11:36 AM
Just sad.

These people hate nature; hate themselves.

:thumdown:

rocket
07-03-05, 01:35 PM
Yes, it's real. Real scary. :saywhat:

Sure-fire way to keep guys from ogling your wife or teenage daughter (http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html)

I have my own ways to keep this from happening :D

TKGAngel
07-03-05, 06:14 PM
Another forum I post on was discussing this site. Those suits are like wetsuits with skirts. Weird.

And if you really need this type of apparel, something tells me you're not the beachgoing type anyways. Could you see a kid wearing this in swim class in school? The teasing would be merciless.

Paintergeek
07-03-05, 07:00 PM
My guess is that if someone bought this fo their teenage girl, they would take it with them to the pool party, leave the top culotts part off, and somehow modify the inner wetsuit to have shorter sleeves, and as plunging V shaped neckline. Then, when its time to see mommy...put on the culotts, and all is well! Notice the overlay part is BLACK. I agree with RTKar......That amishwear. Oh, and a quick google search did turn up a sexywear link. :) Go australians! :thumbup:

You know, There IS such a thing as one-piece bathing suit, and even bathing suits with a mini skirt-type thingy that goes on it to make it less revealing. It can be tasteful without being ugly and cumbersome.

CART T. Katz
07-03-05, 10:57 PM
:confused: :eek: :shakehead :thumdown:

Sean O'Gorman
07-04-05, 12:22 AM
It might not be all that bad, assuming it is only worn by fat chicks. :laugh:

RaceGrrl
07-04-05, 02:39 AM
Nice, Sean. What grade are you in? :rolleyes:

Kiwifan
07-04-05, 03:05 AM
'geek, did you "weasel" out on giving us a link? ;) Just joking mate. Come on down to Surfers and see them for real. :)

Rusty.

oddlycalm
07-04-05, 07:13 PM
'geek, did you "weasel" out on giving us a link? ;) Just joking mate. Come on down to Surfers and see them for real. :) Ah yes, Wicked Weasel would indeed be the diametric opposite of the Wholesomewear site, and no, I'm not going to provide a link either. :D

The Wholesomewear site makes me wonder how long it will take uptight non-muslims to start forcing their womenfolks to wear burkhas in the US. :shakehead

oc

Kiwifan
07-04-05, 08:05 PM
I think that site must get more hits than, um, well I guess it's just blokes looking for something that they could give their loved ones, right? ;)

Glad you found it oc. ;) We don't have a problem with it but I can see how it may not be SFW at some firms.

Best I say nothing more. ;)

Rusty.

Dr. Corkski
07-04-05, 08:58 PM
Nice, Sean. What grade are you in? :rolleyes:He should have just said Sarah Fisher. :gomer:

Paintergeek
07-04-05, 10:31 PM
'geek, did you "weasel" out on giving us a link? ;) Just joking mate. Come on down to Surfers and see them for real. :)

Rusty.

I didnt link because it did contain 'adult' items, and last time I linked an adult related site, i got my first PM from an Admin :eek: . Thus, I simply gave you the directions, youll have to drive your self there ;) Google sexywear, one word...its an aus site.

nrc
07-04-05, 11:56 PM
I didnt link because it did contain 'adult' items, and last time I linked an adult related site, i got my first PM from an Admin :eek: . Thus, I simply gave you the directions, youll have to drive your self there ;) Google sexywear, one word...its an aus site.

Yes, thanks. We don't want links that go directly to content that we wouldn't otherwise allow on the forums. Nothing against attractive young ladies wearing dental floss bikinis. This just isn't the place for it.

Ankf00
07-05-05, 01:00 AM
Yes, thanks. We don't want links that go directly to content that we wouldn't otherwise allow on the forums. Nothing against attractive young ladies wearing dental floss bikinis. This just isn't the place for it.

but what about the nurse outfits and the vinyl corsettes? they need lovin' too :D

Turn7
07-05-05, 10:32 AM
:confused: I don't understand why there are all the :thumdown: ?

If somebody wants to wear that, so what?

Paintergeek
07-05-05, 07:28 PM
:confused: I don't understand why there are all the :thumdown: ?

If somebody wants to wear that, so what?

It isnt the person who WANTS to wear it we are havcing the prob with.......its the kids of those people who are FORCED to wear it and thusly cant possibly ever fit in or go to a public pool.

Ankf00
07-05-05, 08:47 PM
these things still won't keep the freakiness from going down at BYU :gomer:

Turn7
07-05-05, 09:31 PM
I think you need to be more worried about the kids that would make fun of the ones wearing those things than the parents that chose to dress the youngun's like that.

The ones that are making fun of them wearing that get up are the same ones trying to be "different" by piercing their eyebrows and letting the thong show in the back just like all the rest of the kids.

I would of made fun of them too when I was a kid but, I am a right winged fascist not a free thinking libritarian. I guess more folks are have fascist tendencies than I knew about. :D

Sean O'Gorman
07-05-05, 09:32 PM
these things still won't keep the freakiness from going down at BYU :gomer:

Actually I was thinking these might be the new swim team uniforms for Bob Jones University. :laugh:

Ankf00
07-05-05, 09:47 PM
Actually I was thinking these might be the new swim team uniforms for Bob Jones University. :laugh:

not unless they're ankle length, these won't fly down there at BJ U :gomer:

JLMannin
07-06-05, 12:42 PM
I think you need to be more worried about the kids that would make fun of the ones wearing those things than the parents that chose to dress the youngun's like that.

:thumbup: Right on!