PDA

View Full Version : Bravo EFR!

NismoZ
06-30-05, 10:46 PM
Sure, it was the DPs but to see EFR in the winning ride was a pleasure for this old sports car race fan to see! Good job, you old codger!

Sean O'Gorman
06-30-05, 11:58 PM
I didn't get to see the race, we had no electricity at home all night and the bar would only put on the Indians game. :(

If anyone taped the race, I'd like a copy! I've mailed out enough race tapes on my own dime over the past year that hopefully some good karma will come my way. :)

FCYTravis
07-01-05, 01:29 AM
The rains held off!

It rained all afternoon so they canceled the taxicab practice sessions. Nothing but road racing all day. By the start of the Brumos 250, the skies were clear and the track was dry. Some weird pit strategies threw a couple guys off and we went a lap down early, but caught a caution to get back on the lead lap and wound up ninth. Up front it was Howard-Boss, SunTrust and Krohn-TRG at the end. Surprisingly, there wasn't much carnage... at least that's how it looked on TV. We busted every piece of bodywork on the car except the engine cover and the roof.

Hopefully we don't test those two at Barber Park at the end of the month :eek: :D

Sean O'Gorman
07-01-05, 10:33 AM
I'm guessing that with the rains all day there was no one in attendence?

Steve99
07-01-05, 12:27 PM
They had a race on a Thursday night? :confused:

Racing Truth
07-01-05, 07:39 PM
I'm guessing that with the rains all day there was no one in attendence?

Eh, better than I expected. More people than I expected in the oval grandstands. Looked like a nice repave job on the infield.

NismoZ
07-01-05, 08:23 PM
Was that THURSDAY!? Then...this must not be... Sunday!? :eek: I'm late!