PDA

View Full Version : 15 Things to do at WalMart.....

trish
06-30-05, 07:05 PM
I think this is old, but it was passed around the office today and it was the first time I'd ever read it.

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your wife is taking
her sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples' carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 2-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

(And; last, but not least!)

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

edit: I edited the title so it would be the same as the one I read. Anyway, only a man would attempt to do such foolishness.

Lizzerd
06-30-05, 07:57 PM
Very funny! :thumbup:

I don't have the balls to do any of it, or the wife to do any of it while I'm waiting on her, though.

My lovely ex would drag me to the mall with her when she needed a 9 Volt battery, or something just as mundane. We would walk by a clothing store, and she would grab me and take me inside and say "pick out a couple shirts. I like this one." "But we came here for a battery!" "No, we're shopping!"

Yikes...

Ankf00
06-30-05, 08:12 PM
edit: I edited the title so it would be the same as the one I read. Anyway, only a man would attempt to do such foolishness.

1. it's called "fun"
2. and? :p

Rob
06-30-05, 09:32 PM
I love lists like this. :laugh: Here are a few others I'd like to add:

16. Select a 6-pack of underpants and the largest package of Imodium that they offer, then stand in line while squirming and moaning "oh no, oooo, pleeeeeease, huuurrrry!!!"

17. Pick several bras of varying sizes and ask the first woman you see if she'd be kind enough to try them on because "you're about the same size as my mom."

18. Make loud engine noises as you push your cart around. Then take a can of coffee, empty it, put it over your face, and resume engine noises.

19. Find the Employee of the Month and ask for their autograph.

20. Converse with an employee in the pet department about your dog. See how many times you can work the word "bitch" into the conversation.

21. Try on lampshades for size. Ask random people whether you look stylish.

22. Draw a red target on the foreheads of all the smiley faces.

chop456
06-30-05, 11:05 PM
1) Make new friends from the trailer park.

2) Score some new vinyl tennis shoes.

3) Buy bleach and a wire brush to clean yourself when you get home.

Sean O'Gorman
07-01-05, 12:02 AM
The last time I was at a Wal-Mart, I overheard an employee talking to some guy, trying to get him to come over after she got off, because she "got the good stuff, Bud Light." :laugh:

I prefer Kmart, because there are never more than 7 people in the store so I never have to wait in line for anything.

Classic Apex
07-01-05, 12:52 AM
"If you get bored of watching the WWF...just go to WalMart and watch parents beat the crap out of their kids."