PDA

View Full Version : Danica: Growin up quick and lookin good doin it!!

Paintergeek
06-29-05, 06:46 PM
Danica does a spread for Stuff Magazine.

Danica (http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=468)

Remember the show 'The Wonder Years'? Danica McKellar was on it, She played 'Winnie', Fred Savages friend/girlfriend. I had assumed she was gone to the age of forgotten child stars, But ALAS!

Lookin good too, I might add.

Wait, What???.......Who did you THINK I was talkin about? :p :gomer:

nrc
06-29-05, 06:53 PM
She looks to be about the same size.

Classic Apex
06-29-05, 07:12 PM
Extremely yummy.

lone_groover
06-29-05, 07:48 PM
Thanks PG, the Winnie gal's a stunna!

I have to confess, skinny dark-haired girls are what I go for, f'real. Although all wimminz are beautiful and you're all welcome to pose for my artistic figure studies....ladies.

:)

Ankf00
06-29-05, 09:48 PM
Thanks PG, the Winnie gal's a stunna!

I have to confess, skinny dark-haired girls are what I go for, f'real. Although all wimminz are beautiful and you're all welcome to pose for my artistic figure studies....ladies.

:)

you shoulda come with me to the dealer today for my scheduled maintenance, my service consultant fit the bill to a T ;) *drool*

Lizzerd
06-30-05, 01:49 AM
I loved "The Wonder Years". The kid was my age at the same time as the show. I could relate to just about all of what the show was all about.

And yeah, Winnie is looking good. Likely looking for a job, too.

I almost didn't bother with this thread, too. I've hed enough of the "Danica" crap.

Paintergeek
06-30-05, 08:16 AM
I almost didn't bother with this thread, too. I've hed enough of the "Danica" crap.

That was naturally the joke. I figured the only people who would look were people wondering WHY someone was still blathering about Danica 1. But if it WERE about DP1, This would be in the 'others' forum. ;) Trickery from the PG.

KaBoom21
06-30-05, 09:57 AM
there were a few years after the show ended where she didn't look so good - glad to see she's back on her game.

devilmaster
06-30-05, 10:11 AM
not to hi-jack..... but

I was.... ummm..... ahhh...... perusing the website from stuff...... (looking for good articles on the latest tech stuff and such) and stumbled across this other model from stuff....

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=415

lone_groover
06-30-05, 11:16 AM
Bronte's got fake boobs. Makes bimbos look unnatural and freaky - but not in a good way.

What's wrong with small onez anyway?

:thumdown: thumbs down :thumdown:

tllips
06-30-05, 11:17 AM
Yeah, Dangerous curves did a segment on the photo shoot for that cover.