PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Driving Checkpoints: Gotten Stopped?

JohnHKart
06-28-05, 08:40 PM
I was out last Friday in Fullerton...stopped off to hear a friend's band, had one beer then was going to Huntington Beach to see another guitar player I like in his Stones tribute. On Harbor, Fullerton PD had set up a check point, like an idiot I said I had been to a bar and had one beer (the truth) and I knew I wasn't drunk so there was no reason to lie. So I took all of their tests....and I just want to say, I can't balance on one foot totally sober, and the alphabet isn't something I think about too often, maybe because I've been taking two spanish classes the past two semesters ( I messed up on the qur section, stopped then did it correctly). Counting to 30 and having it match seconds isn't easy either. I've always thought that walk they make you do...where you walk toe to heels is also difficult totally sober. Before the beer, at 1130 I had eaten at 1030pm so I had a full stomach also and I weigh 200 pounds. So I blew? 0000000000. As far as I'm concerned the only test that matters is the breathalyzer. And next time I go through one of those I will make sure I don't say I was at a bar. I did find the experience very educational and interesting, and I'm a big cop fan so it was ok. The other cop that was observing was totally cool and I enjoyed talking with him about my neighborhood in Whittier and what police agency patrols it and the first thing I said when I exited the vehicle was how sorry I was about the deputy that lost his life that day. I haven't even gotten a ticket or been pulled over since Thanksgiving 2000, so I almost never interact with police, except when I'm calling the Sherrif's CHP or Whittier PD on a weekly basis about some lowlife around here.

John

Ankf00
06-28-05, 08:48 PM
they've been pulling this **** in Dallas recently too, the Supreme Court's already ruled DWI checkpoints illegal so I don't know what the **** they're trying to pull.

and the sobriety tests are bull in the first place, they're just there to make you F up, the only accurate measure is the intoxilyzer at the station, the handhell crap they have is poorly calibrated, only the station machine is accurately calibrated...

Lizzerd
06-28-05, 08:49 PM
I was in a minor fender bender a few years ago. I had drank three beers during the last two hours. The cop said he smelled beer on my breath and I went through the same stuff. Failed. Blew a .04. Passed.

Even without the beers, I would have failed.

It's a flawed test.

nrc
06-28-05, 09:10 PM
they've been pulling this **** in Dallas recently too, the Supreme Court's already ruled DWI checkpoints illegal so I don't know what the **** they're trying to pull
Google says you're wrong.

Sean O'Gorman
06-28-05, 09:39 PM
I've seen them a few times but they've always been on the other side of the road or after the intersection I'm turning at.

If I ever approach one, I want to take out a dozen cones and then skid to a stop sideways, fail the physical tests, and then blow a 0.000 on the breathalyzer and see what they do. :D

Winston Wolfe
06-28-05, 10:34 PM
they will probably bust you for public tomfoolery.... :gomer:

Especially if they find all of your bootleg copies of "Hot Import Nights" videos stashed under the front seat when they do the obligatory drug search....

Ankf00
06-28-05, 10:41 PM
heh, you're right, DWI points are legal, checkpoints for crimes in general is illegal...

I remember they used to do them in Texas and then they stopped after a court ruling, and then they started them up recently again

Rogue Leader
06-28-05, 11:02 PM
I got DWI checked leaving a club like 3 months ago. Its like 330 am, im dead tired, it is POURING rain and freeking cold..

On an overpass over a highway this guy expects me to follow his pen!! I was like just give me the breathalyzer already...

I passed and was on my merry way

Classic Apex
06-28-05, 11:10 PM
Dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life...

I left Iowa City for my trek to the Champ Car race in Milwaukee. On I-80 just ready to leave Iowa, I entered into a long construction zone before crossing the Mississippi River. As all may attest to, when entering construction zones, you may have a tendancy to ignore the orange construction zone signs.

I noticed there were a ton of the orange signs, so I decided to start paying attention. And what did I see?...

"State of Iowa Drug Enforcement Checkpoint."..."Two miles ahead."..."Every vehicle subject to search."..."Prepare to stop."

:eek: :saywhat: :eek:

OK...if you are going to have a check-point to try and bust drug-runners...why do you advertise it?

Iowa..."I Owe the World an Apology."

nrc
06-29-05, 12:00 AM
I noticed there were a ton of the orange signs, so I decided to start paying attention. And what did I see?...

"State of Iowa Drug Enforcement Checkpoint."..."Two miles ahead."..."Every vehicle subject to search."..."Prepare to stop."

OK...if you are going to have a check-point to try and bust drug-runners...why do you advertise it?
It could be that they're waiting at the next exit to see who gets off. That's been done and they have to deal with a lot fewer vehicles than stopping everyone on the freeway.

Checkpoints for drug interdiction have been found unconstitutional. So maybe this is just a scheme to get around that.

SteveH
06-29-05, 12:19 AM
Didn't happen to me but a hottie that I used to work with. New Year's Eve, she and her husband were on the way home from a huge party. He drunker than she. Saw the road block ahead for the sobriety test and as their minivan was in line, they changed seats so she's driving. When they pull up to the cop, he looks in and starts laughing. She's sitting in the drivers seat with her skirt bunched up around her waist. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
06-29-05, 12:39 AM

I left Iowa City for my trek to the Champ Car race in Milwaukee. On I-80 just ready to leave Iowa, I entered into a long construction zone before crossing the Mississippi River. As all may attest to, when entering construction zones, you may have a tendancy to ignore the orange construction zone signs.

Oh great. :laugh: :cry:

devilmaster
06-29-05, 03:36 AM
I have to agree with nrc. I have heard the same thing in Ontario. drug checkpoint ahead, and they have one on the exit ramp right before it.

I have gone through a few RIDE programs in my life, they're big around the holidays here. Went through one a few weeks back in fact.

I have never had a problem, even going through them with a couple beers in the belly. I do what I always do. Be honest. If you've had a few, tell them, because if they find out anyways, then you're drunk and lying.

True story - dropped a friend off one night after a few at the pub. I was driving down a closed for construction sideroad that I drove the day before with no problem. They had laid fresh gravel down and my truck got stuck in it. So i call CAA and when they arrived, so did the police. So they took my info and after I helped the tow truck get my truck out, i was summoned to the back of the cruiser. (first time - no, really, first time ;) ) They asked me where i had been and I explained that I was down at the pub, had a few pints (and was honest about how many i had) dropped my friend off at his place down the street, I had taken the road yesterday and it was fine even though closed, and I was just going home. They gave me the field breathalyser and it blew yellow. In ontario, that is a 12 hour suspension. I didn't look intoxicated, as the officer said, but did blow yellow. They let me drive home that night with a ticket for driving down a closed road - and they thanked me for being honest with them.

Napoleon
06-29-05, 05:56 AM
Google says you're wrong.

Can we start calling you Matlock?

chop456
06-29-05, 06:37 AM
I have to agree with nrc. I have heard the same thing in Ontario. drug checkpoint ahead, and they have one on the exit ramp right before it.

I have gone through a few RIDE programs in my life, they're big around the holidays here. Went through one a few weeks back in fact.

I have never had a problem, even going through them with a couple beers in the belly. I do what I always do. Be honest. If you've had a few, tell them, because if they find out anyways, then you're drunk and lying.

True story - dropped a friend off one night after a few at the pub. I was driving down a closed for construction sideroad that I drove the day before with no problem. They had laid fresh gravel down and my truck got stuck in it. So i call CAA and when they arrived, so did the police. So they took my info and after I helped the tow truck get my truck out, i was summoned to the back of the cruiser. (first time - no, really, first time ;) ) They asked me where i had been and I explained that I was down at the pub, had a few pints (and was honest about how many i had) dropped my friend off at his place down the street, I had taken the road yesterday and it was fine even though closed, and I was just going home. They gave me the field breathalyser and it blew yellow. In ontario, that is a 12 hour suspension. I didn't look intoxicated, as the officer said, but did blow yellow. They let me drive home that night with a ticket for driving down a closed road - and they thanked me for being honest with them.

You got ripped off.

In Chicago, they throw in a beating at no extra charge! :D

Joelski
06-29-05, 08:23 AM

I bet there was a *****oad of good stash between those signs and the stop!

:D

nrc
06-29-05, 08:32 AM
I have to agree with nrc.
You say that like it's a bad thing. :)

nrc
06-29-05, 08:38 AM
Can we start calling you Matlock?
I guess it beats Nancy Drew.

JT265
06-29-05, 09:11 AM
Didn't happen to me but a hottie that I used to work with. New Year's Eve, she and her husband were on the way home from a huge party. He drunker than she. Saw the road block ahead for the sobriety test and as their minivan was in line, they changed seats so she's driving. When they pull up to the cop, he looks in and starts laughing. She's sitting in the drivers seat with her skirt bunched up around her waist. :gomer:

You say that as if it's a bad thing Steve. :p

:rofl:

indyfan31
06-29-05, 10:18 AM
On Harbor, Fullerton PD had set up a check point,
John

There was one set up on Euclid approaching Imperial a few weeks ago also. With a few patrol cars hiding in the darkness up the hill to catch the "turnarounds".

Napoleon
06-29-05, 10:56 AM
I guess it beats Nancy Drew.

Actually if we were going to go the female route I would say Jessica Fletcher.

Sean O'Gorman
06-29-05, 12:18 PM
I heard that he had to search Google with a paperclip, some windshield washer fluid, and a pair of sandals, so I'd say he is more like McGyver.

RichK
06-29-05, 12:31 PM
She's sitting in the drivers seat with her skirt bunched up around her waist. :gomer:

Go on! Go on!

Gnam
06-29-05, 01:51 PM
And next time I go through one of those I will make sure I don't say I was at a bar. I did find the experience very educational and interesting, and I'm a big cop fan so it was ok.

They asked me where i had been and I explained that I was down at the pub, had a few pints (and was honest about how many i had)...and they thanked me for being honest with them.

and the sobriety tests are bull in the first place, they're just there to make you F up, the only accurate measure is the intoxilyzer at the station, the handhell crap they have is poorly calibrated, only the station machine is accurately calibrated...
The police are your friends as long as they are talking to someone else, way over there. The second the officer steps out of his car he is collecting evidence. Can he smell alcohol on your breath? How do your eyes look? Is your speech slurred? Notice these observations are all subjective. You may think you're fine, but your opinion doesn't go into his log book. You mention you were in a bar and how many drinks you had 'cause you want to be "honest". All he hears is confirmation of drinking and that he should proceed with a sobreity test. Notice you don't get brownie points for being honest.

Ank is right about the sobriety test, no one passes. Ever. Again it is part of the evidence gathering process. Your failure or difficulty to complete seemingly simple dexterity tests may seem insignificant, but in court, when added to the pile of evidence already collected it is damaging. And if you do it in front of a squad car's dash mounted camera, they got it all on tape

And the roadside breathalyzer is the final nail in the coffin. Is it accurate? That's debatable. Is there a record of its reading? No. But more important than its accuracy or reliability is what it's measuring. Your blood alcohol level is only a way to measure intoxication. It does not measure your ability to drive a car.

Every person has a different tolerance to alcohol. Yes your weight, age, height and sex can give an indication of how many drinks it takes to put you on your ass, however, it is only an indication. Just because the cops laminated index card says five drinks in two hours is too much for the average person in your category, doesn't make it true. For some people a BAC level of 0.02 would seriously impair their ability to drive, but for others it would take a BAC level of .12. The breathalyzer does not make this distinction.

So then where do they get 0.08 (CA legally drunk limit)? Well it goes back to the reason behind DUI laws. Their purpose is to change behaviour, "Don't Drink and Drive," not merely punish habitual drunk drivers. To make that policy work they have to cast a wide net. If the legal limit is too high, their pool of potential convictions is small, and most people will believe the law isn't aimed at them. "I don't get smashed, just nicely buzzed." A BAC level 0.08 was selected because after three or four beers that's the BAC of a majority of the people. Therefore, most people have to worry about a DUI conviction after drinking.

So it's a three pronged attack: The officers' opinion (is he a doctor?), the sobriety test (no one passes), and the breathalyzer (that doesn't measure ability). But wait it gets better. In CA if you blow a .07 or .06 they can arrest you on what they call a Wet Reckless on the grounds that you failed the sobriety test, admitted to X number of drinks, and the officer's opinion that you were impared, even though you are below the legal limit. It's not a DUI, but tell that to your insurance company.

My advice: If you ever get pulled over and you think you might be close to or over the limit, refuse to take the breathalyzer. Go through the whole show of the interview (Been drinking tonight, sir?) and the roadside test (recite the alphabet backwards) because all the while your BAC is dropping. But when they ask you to submit to the breathalyzer, decline.

This will piss them off to no end. They will go into full ******* mode. They will inform you, in an intimidating way, that you will be arrested for failure to submit, that your car will be searched and impounded, that your licence will be taken automatically. Still decline. Because all the while your BAC is going down. This may seem harsh, but a DUI conviction is a whole lot worse.

After they've handcuffed you (tight), and put you in the back of the patrol car (windows up, music blasting, heater set to Tropics) they will take you to the hospital at 100mph because they know your BAC level is falling. Here you'll have three options: 1) They can TAKE urine. 2) They can TAKE blood. 3) They can make you use the breathalyzer. The blood test is your friend. It is a direct measure of your BAC and falls the fastest because your liver and kidneys are cleaning your blood.

There are consequences to this line of action. You will spend the night in jail. You will lose your licence for a period of time. It's not suspended or revoked, they just hold on to it and in its place give you a large pink piece of paper with the words "TEMPORARY LICENCE" across the top. Hard to buy a car, get a loan, board a plane, cross a border, or show picture ID with that sumofabitch. Plus, if they find your BAC was lower than the legal limit, they will go on a fishing expedition for "controlled substances" in your blood. You will have to go to court and hire a lawyer. But it is still worth it if you avoid a DUI.

Gnam
06-29-05, 01:53 PM
:rolleyes:

nrc
06-29-05, 02:43 PM
Stupid cops. 15,000 dead and half a million injured and they get all bent out of shape. :saywhat:

cart7
06-29-05, 02:51 PM

Those signs were probably located just before an exit ramp. Guess who's waiting at the top of the exit ramp right after that sign?? ;)

You guessed it, there is no drug checkpoint but they'll check everyone that gets off at the exit ramp right after the sign.

nissan gtp
06-29-05, 04:38 PM
not drinking and driving seems much simpler to me :cool:

redmist
06-29-05, 05:53 PM
:rolleyes:
whats with the eye roll? the above post is spot on.

extramundane
06-29-05, 08:50 PM
not drinking and driving seems much simpler to me :cool:

Easy for you to say. Is there anywhere to drink in King George besides your own home?

;)

Ankf00
06-29-05, 09:38 PM
Stupid cops. 15,000 dead and half a million injured and they get all bent out of shape. :saywhat:

DWI == .08

the average BAC of DWI arrests in texas is over .14

hell, one woman in fort worth was IMPRISONED for intoxication manslaughter cuz she had a .04, the ruling somehow stood...

sleep apnea and wreckless driving is a huge problem, but you can't exactly easily test for that and you don't have victims rights groups (with legitimate beef, I'm not hating on MADD at all, I've gone to one of their victim impact panels before and it's gut-wrenching and tear inducing) lobbying against them either

child molestors in this state have more rights, they get off w/ deferred adjudication a far higher percentage of the time than any sane person would think, that makes 0 sense, DWI's the only non-violent crime in the state you can not get deferred adjudication for, the rules are as non-sensical as federal sentencing guildlines being far harsher for crack than coke, yes, drinking & driving is a big problem, but there's nothing wrong with a couple of glasses of wine with dinner... perhaps if they quit building bars in the 'burbs with parking lots the size of the downtown mall...

oh ya, and don't lean against the car while the cop makes you wait either, he'll just say "see, look at him, he's leaning against the car b/c he can't stand under his own power"
(source of my beef: Austin PD has a habit of throwing non-drunks in jail for the night even if you pass all the tests, which ends up costing the non-criminal a grand or two for the lawyer to get the case dismissed...)

RacinM3
06-30-05, 01:39 AM
sleep apnea and wreckless driving is a huge problem

Problem? Wreckless is how I like to drive.

:p

Ankf00
06-30-05, 06:04 AM

d00d, you should see the Schumachers in the Excursions and Suburbans on the freeways here, :eek:

RTKar
06-30-05, 07:17 AM
A couple years ago one of the leading county DUI cops living near here, died in a car accident......DUI. :shakehead

Turn7
06-30-05, 08:02 AM
My lawyer informed me to never refuse to take the breathalyzer test but, request legal representation to be present prior to it being administered.

If they don't wait, then he can get any evidence collected after that point thrown out due or they will wait for him to get there to administer the test.

He said he would take 3 or 4 hours to get there and that would be enough time to have the alcohol level to lower.

Additionally, they can't suspend your license because you never refused to take the test.

It is your legal right to representation, use it.

RaceGrrl
06-30-05, 08:06 AM

:laugh: me too

devilmaster
06-30-05, 08:18 AM
Of course, if your area has it, you can use something like what two navy buddies of mine started here. A designated driving service.

http://www.cruisecontrolwindsor.com/

Simple idea - you call cruise control, they send out 2 drivers and 1 vehicle to your location. One driver drives you home in your car, and the second follows in the company car. They get you and your car home.

Pricing is not exorbitant, the service is endorsed by MADD, and most of the local bars and such enjoy having the option - Bars in Ontario can be held accountable by the Liquor board if its proved someone caused an accident after drinking at their establishment.

The business did have teething problems, (some bars still do not endorse the service, there were some serious threats laid by cabbies), but all in all it has been well taken by the people of windsor.

JohnHKart
06-30-05, 08:46 AM

There are some really stupid oxymorons used in the english language, probably more in the USA than anywhere else. "Wreckless" and the aviation dumb one "nearmiss" two words that do not say what the user intends just need to go. If you nearly miss something, then you've hit it, but of course it means the opposite. Dumb.

John

devilmaster
06-30-05, 08:51 AM
Carlin fan, john? ;)

Sean O'Gorman
06-30-05, 10:47 AM
My lawyer informed me to never refuse to take the breathalyzer test but, request legal representation to be present prior to it being administered.

If they don't wait, then he can get any evidence collected after that point thrown out due or they will wait for him to get there to administer the test.

He said he would take 3 or 4 hours to get there and that would be enough time to have the alcohol level to lower.

Additionally, they can't suspend your license because you never refused to take the test.

Hmm, that is interesting. I've had people tell me the opposite, to always refuse the breathlyzer.

Anyway, it is a non-issue for me, the only bar I'd ever drive home from is only a couple of side streets away, and I don't drink that much anyway.

Gnam
06-30-05, 04:02 PM
whats with the eye roll? the above post is spot on.
I was rolling my eyes at my inability to use the internet 'cause I double posted. No, I wasn't drunk. ;)

RacinM3
06-30-05, 05:47 PM
LOL....just for the record......it's reckless! :laugh:

Ankf00
06-30-05, 07:48 PM
Hmm, that is interesting. I've had people tell me the opposite, to always refuse the breathlyzer.

Anyway, it is a non-issue for me, the only bar I'd ever drive home from is only a couple of side streets away, and I don't drink that much anyway.

refusing subjects you to an automatic license suspension in Ohio more than likely, it's a civil punishment and not a criminal one so it's legal

Lizzerd
06-30-05, 08:05 PM
There are some really stupid oxymorons used in the english language, probably more in the USA than anywhere else. "Wreckless" and the aviation dumb one "nearmiss" two words that do not say what the user intends just need to go. If you nearly miss something, then you've hit it, but of course it means the opposite. Dumb.

John

You could add when somebody says "I could care less", meaning they "couldn't care less".

Classic Apex
06-30-05, 09:41 PM
You know what...I just realized something.

That construction zone that I entered with the 'Drug Checkpoint' signs was like 4 miles long. The signs weren't posted until you were maybe a mile into the construction zone. There were no exits you could take to try and turn off early. The only choice you had was to either go straight and cross the Mississippi River bridge at the end of the construction zone, or peel-off on the very last (and only) exit just prior to and next to the bridge. In either case, if you went straight...there was no check-point and you cross the state line. If you turned off at that last exit...does that really look so suspicious? There are two marinas at the bottom of that exit, which many people use.

:confused:

Turn7
07-01-05, 08:51 AM

Basically, you are refusing to take the test. I may of not been clear about that point. Tell them that you would love to take the test as soon as my lawyer is present but, not until then. If they forcably subject you to the test without his presence then it will not be admissable. If they wait until he gets there, then you shouldn't be drunk since it will take him 4 or 5 hours to get there. If they attempt to revolk you license for failure to take the test, that won't work either because you didn't refuse, only requested that legal representation be present which you have every right to have.

He also said that if you ever are requested to do a field sobriety test to refuse. Come to grips with the fact that you will spend the night in jail in a drunk tank, your car will be impounded, etc. . Additionally, when you get there, don't make buddies, just sit in the corner on the floor if you have to and don't even get up to piss. Piss in your pants if you have to. Those lines on the floor of the drunk tank are painted there for a purpose. It is to be shown in court as evidence that you can't walk a line which can be used to convict even without the blood alcohol evidence.

If you follow all of the above, it will cost you less than 500 bucks and they won't be able to convict you. $500 is cheap considering all that you have at risk with such a charge if you are convicted.

Napoleon
07-01-05, 09:27 AM
If they attempt to revolk you license for failure to take the test, that won't work either because you didn't refuse, only requested that legal representation be present which you have every right to have.

In Ohio refusal results in an automatic suspension. And they can still nail you with the DUI based on your observed condition. Obviously this is more of a judgment call on the part of a court compared to the breathalyzer.

On interesting ploy I have heard of being used twice in situations involving accidents is to walk into a bar while awaiting the police and down drinks and claim the only reason you are testing drunk is because you drank after the accident.

Turn7
07-01-05, 04:24 PM
In Texas you get an automatic 6 month suspension for refusing to take the test as well. That is why I said to not refuse to take it but to ask for representation to be there when it is administered. You aren't refusing, you are just requesting your legal right to be represented prior to taking it.

You can't be convicted of refusing to take the test by asking for your lawyer to be present during the test. That isn't refusing to take it, they will attempt to get you to admit that you are refusing and claim that you will lose your license if you don't take at that very moment but, as long as you hold fast to the line, "I want to take the test, I am not refusing the test, however, I want my legal represention to be present for the test, they can't convict you for refusal. They may bring that charge against you but, the DA won't win.

As far as not needing the breath test results for a conviction, that is why I suggested not performing the field sobriety test and when you get put in the drunk tank to sit down and not get up. All of that video could be used as evidence against you to the point of not needing the breath test results.

You can beat the system but, if you are drunk enough to make a stupid mistake like getting behind the wheel in the first place, then you are proably too far gone to remember to do all the above anyway. :D

Ankf00
07-01-05, 05:02 PM
180 days for refusing the test, 90 day suspension if you take it and fail, the TX govt makes a compelling case ;) :gomer:

mapguy
07-01-05, 05:24 PM
best thing to do is get married to a woman who has a slightly different work schedule than yours. example. mrs mapguy is getting off work shortly. i had the day off. so i pound a few pints before she gets home (then get rid of the dead soldiers before she gets home...). then get her to drive to the restaurant, pound a few more pints. get her to drive home. then finish off the wobbly-pops left in the fridge. no worries from the cops and no nagging from the wife. woot!

skaven
07-01-05, 06:28 PM
In Austin around 6th, we saw a guy going through the sobriety test. We lined up behind him and tried to follow the cop's directions and take the test - figured the practice might come in handy one day. ;) We didn't do too well and weren't even drunk (yet). The guy seemed to be passing, so I guess we didn't distract him too much with our antics.

Anymore, like mapguy, I just have the fiance (ms. skaven) drive. :)

B3RACER1a
07-01-05, 06:52 PM
Seriously though, if you have to think or scheme of ways to dodge the breathalizer (just for the sake of argument it is accurate), you shouldnt be driving in the first place. :shakehead

I would like to see how close its results are to an actual blood sample.

B3RACER1a
07-01-05, 06:57 PM
And also remember, 95% of the officers out there are doing thier best to protect the public from drunk drivers. If me going through a checkpoint and doing some tests means getting drunk idiots off the roads, its fine by me. I'll do my part. :thumbup:

Not all officers are out there to 'get us'. The few that try to play the power game give the rest of the good officers a bad name.

EDwardo
07-02-05, 01:38 PM
Always offer a cold beer to the officer.......

Rogue Leader
07-02-05, 02:29 PM
A drunk driver lost control and hit a wedding limo last night here killing the driver and a 7 yr old girl...

Set up all the checkpoints you like boys.....

EDIT:

After I posted this message I found out the drunk driver is my friend Marty

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lilimo0703,0,3483939.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

I am in a rage right now, he is alive and ok..... honestly I would like to kill him....

EDwardo
07-10-05, 06:59 PM

I spoke to a lawyer friend of mine about this. In Missouri, your lawyer has
20 MINUTES, by statute, to show up and represent you!

Hard Driver
07-10-05, 11:16 PM
Just read the other thread