PDA

View Full Version : Lil E Futility thread inferior at Infinion edition

jcollins28
06-26-05, 03:50 PM
Time to get this started I guess so let me be the first! Little E gave it all he could but gave a bit to much 3 laps into this deal. Don't fear though Daytona is coming soon enough and maybe the plate for the 8 will have a little bigger holes then everyone else's.

DagoFast
06-26-05, 03:59 PM
Maybe? :D

trish
06-26-05, 04:07 PM
Jr. doesn't get the bigger plate (or whatever it was they were doing) anymore.

coolhand
06-26-05, 11:43 PM
I was at sonoma, funny stuff when all the Jr. fans are upset, they just bash the other drivers and act like children.

I was laughing so hard when that overrated punk hit the wall.

robby gordon was fun to watch

and with NASCAR's mandated gear ratios everyone was having tranny problems, especially the good drivers :shakehead NASCAR does not want the no talent oval trackers to be left in the dust

FCYTravis
06-27-05, 12:09 AM
Too bad Boris just barely got nailed by the caution lights at Pit In :( :( :( I was pulling for him alllll the way, goddamnit.

Fellows made a nice pit move though... was running almost DFL most of the race, wound up with a top 10, along with fellow road-courser Brian Simo.

Good race overall :)

Jervis Tetch 1
06-27-05, 02:54 AM
Little E? :laugh:

Dr. Corkski
06-27-05, 03:09 AM
and with NASCAR's mandated gear ratios everyone was having tranny problems, especially the good drivers :shakehead NASCAR does not want the no talent oval trackers to be left in the dustThey should have put in chicanes everywhere. I hear those things are the only answer to problems at racetracks. :gomer:

msvphoto
06-27-05, 03:57 PM
Just need a little bit of red racer's tape and send 'em back out there to git er done...
http://motorsportvisions.com/innc05/images/IMG_3834.jpg

FCYTravis
06-27-05, 04:32 PM
Bahahaha! I was wondering what they used to patch that hunk of junk back together. I didn't know 3M sold racing tape in 3-foot sheets :gomer:

coolhand
06-27-05, 05:12 PM
Larry the cable guy was the grand Marshall

Git R Done

JohnHKart
06-28-05, 04:53 AM
Too bad Boris just barely got nailed by the caution lights at Pit In :( :( :( I was pulling for him alllll the way, goddamnit.

Fellows made a nice pit move though... was running almost DFL most of the race, wound up with a top 10, along with fellow road-courser Brian Simo.

Good race overall :)

I agree.....I'm now a Boris fan, for years I thought he was the biggest jerk on the planet after what he did at this track to Rich Bickle during the 97 Truck Race. I slammed him pretty hard a couple of years ago either here or on 7th Gear with my no fear/no brains comments but I forgive him now and think he's great.

John