PDA

View Full Version : Oh man, I can see this thread turning bad......

devilmaster
06-25-05, 09:36 PM
"Helio does to fences what Hef did to pajamas"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So what does helio do to those fences??? :confused:

Cam
06-25-05, 09:39 PM

What???? Leave his "seed" all over them?!?!?!?! :saywhat: :shakehead

devilmaster
06-25-05, 09:41 PM
well, I suppose a fence can't say 'get off me' when helio climbs on it.....

unlike a girl........

or guy.........

coolhand
06-25-05, 10:02 PM
http://www.indycar.com/lead_image.php

Methanolandbrats
06-25-05, 10:06 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So what does helio do to those fences??? :confused:He looks like an ******* wearing one just like Hef and pajamas.

Paintergeek
06-25-05, 10:40 PM
I knew helio his rookie season at Bettenhausen. He is an amazingly grateful and thankful person. His crew is his family, and he literlly loves everyone who helps him. He is an amazing person to have known, and since day 1, I wished him nothing but the best in his whole career.

Im very happy for him getting the best seat (even if it is in a sub-par series), but Im so sorry he has been stuck off of road courses the last few years. He was born and bred on them.

and B: Im done with the fence climbing. It was cute on the important ones, but this was his USGP/Tiago. No need to fence climb a win like that. lame.

Jervis Tetch 1
06-26-05, 12:34 AM
Amen.

EDwardo
06-26-05, 12:49 AM

As long as it isn't what MJ did to pajamas! :eek:
http://www.voccoquan.com/images/mj%20pajamas.jpg

Steve99
06-27-05, 12:18 AM
I knew helio his rookie season at Bettenhausen. He is an amazingly grateful and thankful person. His crew is his family, and he literlly loves everyone who helps him. He is an amazing person to have known, and since day 1, I wished him nothing but the best in his whole career.

I was a Helio fan back then too, but something happens to them when they go twirling. All the blood going to the right side of their brain? Kool-Aid side effect?

indyfan31
06-27-05, 01:02 AM
I never liked him in CART and don't care for him now. He just comes off as an incredible phony.

Racing Truth
06-27-05, 02:57 PM
Hey, Helio's Hugh Hefner and Michael Jordan rolled into one. Just ask Todd Harris. :gomer: :gomer:

Winston Wolfe
06-27-05, 03:27 PM
I never liked him in CART and don't care for him now. He just comes off as an incredible phony.

i'm with ya, Jamie..... once he got that first irl500 ring, he became a big phony and started believing all of the hype about being a hot, dangerous, racing, bachelor from South Beach, Miami....

He can stay twIRLing with the other fools like Dario, Dixon, Manning, Kanaan, and all of the other mid-west born, oval track, dirt racing background guys that the EARL was founded upon in order for them to have the opportunity to realize their dream to one day drive in the most famous race in the world....

They just didnt know there would be stops on the way, which include such open wheel mecca stops like, Kansas, Virginia, Pikes Peak and Texas.