PDA

View Full Version : show on CBS right now

Ankf00
06-25-05, 03:20 PM
just turned it on, some show about F1...

Racing Truth
06-25-05, 03:33 PM
"Formula 1: Teh Fast and teh Stupid." :gomer:

coolhand
06-25-05, 03:38 PM
did you see Mario Andretti call Herta's XM car a Champ Car multiple times? :thumbup:

RusH
06-25-05, 03:38 PM
I don`t like the look of that Champ Car Mario :gomer:

coolhand
06-25-05, 03:41 PM
I think it is PR to introduce AMericans to F1 :saywhat:

Ankf00
06-25-05, 03:42 PM
duh :gomer:
what would you rather watch? the PGA Senior Tour? ;)

Racing Truth
06-25-05, 03:55 PM
I think it is PR to introduce AMericans to F1 :saywhat:

I'm sure it will work out really well for them. :gomer:

RTKar
06-25-05, 04:15 PM
Cool show,the Monaco circuit looks exceptionally narrow and after seeing McLarens digs in Surrey, it befuddles me more that Michelin couldn't produce a tire for the USGP.

Ankf00
06-25-05, 04:18 PM
mclaren has redefined "doublewide"....

that temp HQ was badass

Insomniac
06-25-05, 04:54 PM
did you see Mario Andretti call Herta's XM car a Champ Car multiple times? :thumbup:

I was flipping channels during the Red Sox game and saw that. I got a laugh out of it.

theunions
06-26-05, 06:06 AM
1. How much did they have to pay Jacques to do that bit of PR, and to do so with a smile on his face? :saywhat:

2. As a newly single man, I'm sure Jenson protested long and hard about taking that emcee assignment at the Playboy Mansion. Good to see his trip to the States wasn't a complete waste of time... :rofl:

Jag_Warrior
06-27-05, 12:03 AM
duh :gomer:
what would you rather watch? the PGA Senior Tour? ;)

No way. The LPGA all the way baby! I'm apparently the unofficial President and Chief Exec. Perv in Charge of the When Will Michelle Wie Be 18?! countdown at work. I don't even like golf. So I'm a little confused (and disturbed) that the dirty old men (and one dirty old woman :eek: ) at work keep asking me how old she is. :confused:

The NASCAR boys (and Goodyear) sure are having a good laugh at F1 and Michelin's expense.

theunions
06-30-05, 05:09 PM
No way. The LPGA all the way baby! I'm apparently the unofficial President and Chief Exec. Perv in Charge of the When Will Michelle Wie Be 18?! countdown at work. I don't even like golf. So I'm a little confused (and disturbed) that the dirty old men (and one dirty old woman :eek: ) at work keep asking me how old she is. :confused:

Everyone here knows she's 15...not because they're dirty but because they're waiting to cash in on her coattails once she turns pro.

From the show per Robin Leach...

Despite recent controversies, Formula 1 continues to gain in popularity in the U.S.

:rofl:

You could see how the editors badly struggled to fill the minutes for the segment before by showing everything they possibly could at the USGP up through driver introductions...at least they didn't show Tiago's moment of ecstasy on the podium... :gomer: