PDA

View Full Version : Richie Hearn, Laguna Seca 1996

theunions
06-22-05, 08:25 PM
Does anyone have good shots (the more detailed the better) of Hearn's #44 Food4Less Reynard from this race (not those at SpeedCenter or IndyPhoto)? Esp. those with a clear shot of the contingency sponsors on the front wing endplate?

Paintergeek
06-22-05, 10:50 PM
Does anyone have good shots (the more detailed the better) of Hearn's #44 Food4Less Reynard from this race (not those at SpeedCenter or IndyPhoto)? Esp. those with a clear shot of the contingency sponsors on the front wing endplate?

I work with guy who bought a Louie the LIzard car and still has it in original livery. I dont know if that fits your era/request. But The reason I know about the car is that he needed paintwork done on two pieces , two pieces that he didnt get with the car originally, Two pieces that were still in carbon fibre..........The front wing endplates. DOH! Other than those, the whole car is in as-raced condition both paint and decals. Louie the lizard stuff is cool.

theunions
06-22-05, 11:19 PM
This predates Louie actually...it's the yellow, red, white and black car that also ran at Long Beach and Toronto that year and was fundamentally the same paint scheme they ran in IRL. I need to draw up the necessary graphics to convert the 1:18 Minichamps IRL diecast into one of the CART versions...and all three races had substantially different decal layouts (so yeah, I need some good Long Beach and Toronto shots too). :saywhat: