PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy movie coming Sept. 27

The Doctor
06-21-05, 11:27 PM
:thumbup:

Should be awesome. A little disappointed with the price, but it'll still be worth it. And it'll be freakin' sweet! :D

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/eo/20050621/111940770000.html

The 83-minute, unrated Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story details what happens when the brood's resident evil baby genius has a near-death experience and reconsiders his long-held dreams of world domination. Instead, hoping to change his Machiavellian ways, and believing his pater familias Peter might not be his biological father, the pint-sized tot embarks on a journey to find to find his real dad.

swift
06-21-05, 11:36 PM
(deleted) :gomer:

racer2c
06-21-05, 11:45 PM
I hope the l_g dislikes the Family Guy as much as he does pop music because I would love to read his thoughts on such a thing as a Family Guy movie.

Jag_Warrior
06-22-05, 06:54 AM
Has anyone ever seen Lone Groover and Stewie in the same room at the same time?

:runs: :D

lone_groover
06-22-05, 07:29 AM
Haven't seen the chow, but from the promos, it ain't my cuppa. I appreciate the mention, though. I DO love to see my name up in lites.

Thanks chumz!

:)

theunions
06-24-05, 02:45 PM
I'm a little disappointed it's not a theatrical release, which is what I thought they said it would be when it was first announced.

Ankf00
06-24-05, 07:35 PM
what's the word on that simpson's movie?

The Doctor
06-24-05, 08:58 PM
what's the word on that simpson's movie?

According to imdb, coming in 2008.

Being a huge Simpsons fan, this would have been a better idea in the mid- to late-90s. But we'll see what Groening and company can put together if it ever happens.

Ankf00
06-24-05, 09:12 PM
heh, i'll be like, "old" by then :(

RusH
06-24-05, 10:21 PM
I hate "the family guy".

Just wanted to get that off my chest, now you may resume your regularly schedules famguyfest. :gomer:

Ankf00
06-24-05, 11:49 PM
I hate "the family guy".

Just wanted to get that off my chest, now you may resume your regularly schedules famguyfest. :gomer:

WIIIIITCH!!!! BURN HER!!! BUUUUUUURN HEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :flame:

I keeeeed, I keeeeeeeeeeeeed :D

Paintergeek
06-25-05, 09:30 AM
I hate "the family guy".

Agreed. How can they take 20 minutes of something SO not-funny and make a full movie out of it. Oh yeah, There was that 'roxbury movie' based on 2 minutes.............

RusH
06-25-05, 11:35 AM
Agreed. How can they take 20 minutes of something SO not-funny and make a full movie out of it. Oh yeah, There was that 'roxbury movie' based on 2 minutes.............

The Jim Carey bit I got on tape, and I must say, that`s all you need, funniest thing on SNL in years.

The only time I saw Family Guy, it was a christian bashfest, as if the cartoonist was a Roman, maybe it was that episode, I don`t know. What I do know is, if the jokes were reversed, it would not have aired, especially on FOX.

Sorry for the "debbie downer" post. :D

theunions
06-27-05, 01:45 AM
SO not-funny

Hey, we're talking about Family Guy here...not KOTH. :gomer: :D

coolhand
06-27-05, 02:11 AM
The Jim Carey bit I got on tape, and I must say, that`s all you need, funniest thing on SNL in years.

The only time I saw Family Guy, it was a christian bashfest, as if the cartoonist was a Roman, maybe it was that episode, I don`t know. What I do know is, if the jokes were reversed, it would not have aired, especially on FOX.

Sorry for the "debbie downer" post. :D

thats how i felt.

it pails to The Simpsons and South Park

Sean O'Gorman
06-27-05, 10:23 AM
Family Guy has its moments of funny, and its moments of stupid. The sad thing is, the stupid parts are the ones that everyone thinks are the funniest. :saywhat:

Simpsons stopped being funny at least five years ago, but the classic stuff is #1.

American Dad is better than Family Guy, IMO, but the dad has to carry the whole show since none of the other characters are that interesting.

Futurama used to be my favorite but Ive seen the episodes enough time that they've lost their edge. The thing about Futurama was that there were very few uninteresting characters.

King of the Hill is another show that is great but the jokes are a bit more subtle so it isn't as popular.

And, of course, South Park is great for the shock value but the social commentary is just as good.