PDA

View Full Version : champcarstuff.com

KLang
06-21-05, 12:57 PM
Speedgear actually....

Went and ordered some new shirts for the wife and myself. If you haven't checked the site out lately they have a bunch of new stuff either in stock or soon to be arriving, including new 2005 die-cast models.

Wheel-Nut
06-22-05, 11:20 AM
http://www.speedgear.com/results.cfm?startrecord=100&SID=0&New=1&keywords=0

I'll be curious to see if they are modeling the Lola or just using the Reynard again.

Edit:

Looks like I won't have to wait long.

Produced by Action Performance, this is highly detailed replica of the 2005 racecar driven by Paul Tracy. Featuring authentic sponsor decals, flawless paint finish, detailed driver figure and cockpit.
Available in special collector edition, which features removable engine cowlings which reveal the powerful engine. Size: 10"". Reynard chassis. :shakehead

Also available hand signed by driver. Collector edition would be signed on the engine cowling.

cameraman
06-22-05, 12:32 PM
We need to find someone that will sponsor a new set of Lola moulds.
It is pretty clear Action does not think that they will recover the costs on model sales alone...
:shakehead

Insomniac
06-22-05, 01:21 PM
http://www.speedgear.com/cw2/Assets/product_full/DP5810.jpg

I can't tell, but it seems like the sidepods are higher like the Lola.

Edit: That's a picture of him on track, duh!

theunions
06-22-05, 04:11 PM
We need to find someone that will sponsor a new set of Lola moulds.
It is pretty clear Action does not think that they will recover the costs on model sales alone...
:shakehead

Toronto Motorsports, which commissioned these (they are not pure Action releases despite the fact Speedgear will stock them), insists they could only be made as road course Reynards, not speedway Lolas which are in much shorter supply, could be converted into proper replicas and thus would sell much more... :mad:

As for other new stuff...does anyone know if the '04 Autocourse Champ Car Yearbook has finally shipped yet?