PDA

View Full Version : Cart Forum Moderator vote count

cart7
03-07-03, 04:51 PM
Flash!!! This just in!!!

pchall, mapguy v2.1 and paper are tied with Defender to takeover Railbirds TF Cart mod job.:D

nissan gtp
03-07-03, 06:16 PM
where can i vote ? :rofl: :rofl:

Napoleon
03-07-03, 06:19 PM
Huh - was Bird fired or something? My votes are for PC and that mapdide.

cart7
03-07-03, 06:30 PM
Here's the Link (http://66.223.17.243/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=001995).

'bird is retiring. :cry: So far, there are very few volunteers. Vote now! Imagine, getting to edit and delete all you're favorite trolling lemmings :laugh: :rofl:

The best part is, pchall's banned! :rofl: rofl :rofl:

Railbird
03-07-03, 09:59 PM
was Bird fired or something?

nah, just retiring after a couple of years on the front line.

pchall
03-07-03, 10:38 PM
Is it possible to moderate a forum while banned at TrackForum?

:rofl:

rabbit
03-07-03, 10:47 PM
I got some big feet, but I don't think I could fill those shoes. Hate to see you go bird.

lone_groover
03-07-03, 10:54 PM
I hope that the new moderator makes more of an effort to reach out to regular folks like me. Not ME exactly, I'm banned, but people LIKE me. :saywhat:

Hink
03-08-03, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Railbird
was Bird fired or something?

nah, just retiring after a couple of years on the front line.

I never posted there (and won't in the future) because it's not my kind of site.

Railbird - front line my ass!

You were deep down behind the lines where paratroopers don't even go.

Napoleon
03-08-03, 07:25 AM
'Bird are they at least giving you a gold watch or something.

Since I was banned from there I would rarely check in on what was going on, but to the extent I did it was to see how you were handling the rabble there. Now I will not even have that reason to stop by.

Ziggy
03-08-03, 12:26 PM
Seeing how I never registered, I hope it goes the way of SpeedNet. Most of the population over there were responsible for running that deal into the ground anyway. Heaven forbid another viewpoint over there, or the posting of facts. That never slowed that group of magpies down.

That being said, Railbird is one of the most level headed honest guys that I have ever had the privilege to know. His knowledge of racing's history and significance is equaled only by his sense of fair play. His association to humans who really race for a living is a refreshing look at reality. He has burst so many bubbles in Lemmingland that the Kleenex factory had to run double shifts to sop up the Tony tears. With the Internet rampant with "experts" and "journalist's" it is always nice to know an old fashion guy who tells it like it is.

Good Job John, Im sure many on the Internet are aware and look forward to many more posts. Someone who can tell the truth is getting to be a rare thing.

Stay Young
Ziggy

lateralus42
03-08-03, 12:41 PM
I think they should have done things a little differently over there. Here are some alternatives:

-Ban Wilke. The guy is no good. Period.

or

-Start another forum that just deals with financials, attendance, and ratings. Wilke woulda spent all day in there.

what they should do now:

-Just get rid of the CART forum. Real CART fans would never go there, its not worth geting into fights with Wilke and his ilk all day.

Eagle104
03-08-03, 02:41 PM
Great post, Ziggy...excellent post about our friend John.

Eagle