PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tony and Chitwood! Why don't you start your own F1?!!!

racer2c
06-19-05, 11:21 PM
IMS is playing the predictable hardball. Lawyers are in a frenzy.

There have already been suggestions that IMS will demand some kind of compensation from Bernie Ecclestone and FOM. It’s inevitable that fans will ask for refunds, while next year’s ticket sales will also take a bit hit. The worst case scenario is that F1 will not be invited back to Indianapolis.

Tony's going to 'uninvite F1'? I'm sure BE is shaking with fear. Well, the IRL does have Danicle, that's an ace in the hole boys!

“What occurred today was something we were not prepared for. We invested a lot of time and effort in preparing this property for a world-class racing event. The inability to have control over the actions today … to say it’s a disappointment is an understatement. Everyone here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway prides themselves on producing world-class events. The fact we had no control over what occurred today is our greatest disappointment.”

Where have we heard that before? :gomer:

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/17706/)

fourrunner
06-19-05, 11:26 PM
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway announced Today that since she was there, Danica Patrick has been listed as finishing 7th in Todays Formula 1 Race ... They will build on this confusing result to promote future IRL Races this year!! ;)

Methanolandbrats
06-19-05, 11:30 PM
Oh jeebus, the natural outcome is an IRL roadrace with nearly 7,000 Gomers in the stands. Here it comes.

TRDfan
06-19-05, 11:33 PM
One of my favorite posts of the day was on TF....

something along the lines of "have Nascar run the road course and call it
the USGP"..... :gomer:

Jervis Tetch 1
06-20-05, 12:41 AM
One of my favorite posts of the day was on TF....

something along the lines of "have Nascar run the road course and call it
the USGP"..... :gomer:I saw that too. There are no words believe me.