PDA

View Full Version : Toronto

Sean O'Gorman
06-19-05, 10:11 PM
How cheap can one do a one day trip to Toronto for the race? Assume I'm 4-5 hours away from Toronto, and that I've never been out the country before (unless you count Wisconsin as a seperate country :p ).

ChampCar#3
06-19-05, 11:28 PM
Cheap............whatever you pay for gas, pack your lunch/dinner in your cooler. $15.00 for Go_train from Port Credit. Ticket cost.........

Probably $140.00 US would be plenty!

RHR_Fan
06-20-05, 12:01 AM
How cheap can one do a one day trip to Toronto for the race? Assume I'm 4-5 hours away from Toronto, and that I've never been out the country before (unless you count Wisconsin as a seperate country :p ).

Don't be a Wisconsin hater.

What kind of ticket are you thinking of getting? And I agree with CC#3 about bringing your own food. Even with the exchange rate, Toronto track food can get a bit expensive. If you want an event t-shirt, those usually go for around $25-35 CDN, I think.

~Nicole

Ankf00
06-20-05, 01:09 AM
I thought Minnesota was the Canadian province... :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
06-20-05, 05:26 PM
Ugh, its looking like this wont be an option either. I'm going to have alot less $$$ until I have a real job than I thought. :(

I'd so be in for Vegas if it wasn't the same weekend as the last ever Runoffs at Mid-Ohio, since a friend of mine has a condo out there that we'd be able to use.