PDA

View Full Version : "I am God"

Tim
06-15-05, 03:11 PM
FSU QB announces himself as new savior (http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/3689386)

I've done some dumb drunk stuff before but never like this. Anybody who remembers the guy who busted his leg at RA last years has seen something like this. :D

G.
06-15-05, 03:37 PM
I've done some dumb drunk stuff before but never like this. Anybody who remembers the guy who busted his leg at RA last years has seen something like this. :Dcare to share? I was only there race day.

Wally
06-15-05, 04:16 PM
I thought this was a thread about Rossi.......

Tim
06-15-05, 04:42 PM
care to share? I was only there race day.

This guy from Ontario was drinking beer and vodka all day. Became really beligerent at about 6:00pm but that is where it gets hazy for me. It got dark, then the Sheboygan county police showed up, then I threw up in the woods.

This guy takes a golfcart, drives it over to the yfds camp site, then falls in a fire and busts his leg. Pretty funny when I look back on it.

Sean O'Gorman
06-15-05, 04:46 PM
This guy from Ontario was drinking beer and vodka all day. Became really beligerent at about 6:00pm but that is where it gets hazy for me. It got dark, then the Sheboygan county police showed up, then I threw up in the woods.

This guy takes a golfcart, drives it over to the yfds camp site, then falls in a fire and busts his leg. Pretty funny when I look back on it.

Tim wins the internet.

Tim
06-15-05, 04:48 PM
{No, no, no..... -- WB}

Sean O'Gorman
06-15-05, 08:46 PM
{No, no, no..... -- WB}

HAHAHA

You should've said Warlock!

Ankf00
06-15-05, 08:59 PM
so where was the digicam in all of this mayhem?

RTKar
06-15-05, 10:39 PM

Yup, the dude was over the top. Shot the breeze with him and a friend at Canada Corner :saywhat: .....next morning found out about the mayhem...the dude was toast....(was I feeding you beers again Tim :cool: ? I recall you were sick ...)

Methanolandbrats
06-15-05, 10:41 PM
Yup, the dude was over the top. Shot the breeze with him and a friend at Canada Corner :saywhat: .....next morning found out about the mayhem...the dude was toast....(was I feeding you beers again Tim :cool: ? I recall you were sick ...) This is exactly what going to an actual racetrack means, I guess it is becoming a lost art. :(

Winston Wolfe
06-16-05, 12:52 AM
ya just cant drink like that at them lousy street parades in parking lots !!!!

Natural terrain permanent road courses RULE !!!! :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
06-16-05, 12:56 AM
Yeah but at least at the street races you are more likely to run into a bum who you can beat up for his wine :gomer:

Ankf00
06-16-05, 01:06 AM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/barrett53/md2020.jpg

SID
06-16-05, 06:58 AM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/barrett53/md2020.jpg

Oh man! 6:55 a.m. - I see that picture, it automatically triggers the gag reflex, and I get to see my breakfast again!

Thanks, really

I needed to drop a few pounds, anyway......

Ankf00
06-16-05, 07:01 AM
I wouldn't know :gomer:

Don Quixote
06-16-05, 09:30 AM
Back on topic, if their QB really is God, I predict FSU will take it all. :p

skaven
06-16-05, 12:50 PM
I was always told that god was a Gator fan (blue sky, orange sun). :gomer:

Gay Goters ! ! !

Besides, our new pope Urban I has a direct line to god.

In other good news, former OSU QB Craig Krenzel gets cut from the Bears. I'm sure Gator Grossman is breathing easier now. ;)

G.
06-16-05, 01:10 PM

This guy takes a golfcart, drives it over to the yfds camp site, then falls in a fire and busts his leg. Pretty funny when I look back on it.That settles it. When (ya read that? WHEN, not if.) Champ cars are back at RA and I decide to take g. camping for the whole weekend, I will have to stay at the family site over by the "Your Favorite Driver Tries Really Really Hard And That Is What Matters The Most That You Always Do Your Best" crowd.

:gomer:

trauma1
06-16-05, 01:13 PM
he was supposedly kicked off the team 2 weeks ago for refusing to take a drug test, the not so funny thing is his father is an assistant coach, what the f

dando
06-16-05, 10:13 PM
This entire episode brings to mind the "I am Batman" Snickers commercial. :rofl: :thumbup:

-Kevin