PDA

View Full Version : Denver Grandstands

NismoZ
06-14-05, 11:59 PM
As long as we're complaining about San Jose (did somebody say Santa Fe!? :eek: "The ACTION Track!")...what about Denver? I did the 1st show there and recently checked their site for ticket info and...MAN, there's a lot fewer grandstands! Only 7? Are they a lot bigger or what? Stands gone from 3-8, missing from the inside of 9. Will the 7 remaining hold 20,000? I know there were fewer last year, too, but what kind of crowd did they get? Of course, if you want to be on the pit straight you have to be a CEO, royalty or dare I say it, a red hatter of some description? And...24th row ticket, is that running UP :) or DOWN :flame: ? No drifting, but there's a skateboard guy jumping a CAR!! Ooooo

racer2c
06-15-05, 12:26 AM
I've been to Denver. It seemed as if it was a mile high. the air is thin in the grandstands. Better breathing down on the ground.

darrylkropp
06-15-05, 11:38 AM
And...24th row ticket, is that running UP :) or DOWN :flame: ?

Row #1 was always the top of the grandstand in Vancouver...might be the same in Denver.

DagoFast
06-15-05, 11:47 AM
Row #1 was always the top of the grandstand in Vancouver...might be the same in Denver.

As it is at Long Beach, and *surprise* as it is in Denver.

There! Perfect, elegant, consistincy. ChampCar is saved! :rofl:

Andrew Longman
06-15-05, 12:05 PM

Row 1 is the top row at Cleveland too

Don Quixote
06-16-05, 09:24 AM
The grandstands were basically full in '05, with the fences lined with general admission folks. I can't imagine why they would reduce the number of seats, unless they need more room for skateboarding exhibitions, or energy drink extravaganzas. :saywhat: