PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Tickets

mello
03-07-03, 11:58 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet but I didn't see anything. Cleveland tickets are now on sale on Ticket Master. Just got ours.

tantra
03-07-03, 01:30 PM
I received a re-order form from IMG a week or so ago. It looks like this thing will really happy. Oh, the light is so bright!

Hey, mello, don't forget to brimg more beer than the usual supply to Lakewood. I don't give the satisfaction of getting my $5 Labatt or Tecate at Burke. So, I'll be very thirsty after those long days and nights at the track.

mello
03-07-03, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by tantra
I received a re-order form from IMG a week or so ago. It looks like this thing will really happy. Oh, the light is so bright!

Hey, mello, don't forget to brimg more beer than the usual supply to Lakewood. I don't give the satisfaction of getting my $5 Labatt or Tecate at Burke. So, I'll be very thirsty after those long days and nights at the track.

I think with the group we have staying in Lakewood there will be plenty of beer! I am so excited all ready just getting my tickets ordered!

RaceChic
03-07-03, 02:40 PM
Lizzerd, Garnet and I have tickets also now!!!!!
I'm soooooooooo excited I feel like I am going to pee on my chair!!!
I can't wait!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
P.S. My friend Diane just got a ticket with us also.........Her first race ever.........:p

tantra
03-07-03, 09:57 PM
Please be advised that out of consideration for the street people who sleep along the railroad tracks just south of the municpal parking lot, CART will install large mufflers on the cars and have the lights dimmed down a bit. So, don't get too excited about a race being held during the 'quiet hours.' :)

nrc
03-08-03, 01:04 AM
RaceChic wrote:
I'm soooooooooo excited I feel like I am going to pee on my chair!!!

Someone better bring a supply of Depends for RaceChic. :)

Ed_Severson
03-08-03, 11:49 AM
Got mine in the mail last week.

This will be my first trip to the Burke, and I've been looking forward to this one for years.

Is it July yet!? :cool:

turn1
03-10-03, 11:40 PM
We will certainly be glad to host y'all here under the lights!

mello
03-11-03, 06:24 PM
Talk about fast!!! I got my Cleveland tickets in the mail today! WOW!!!!! Now I just have to remember where the heck I put them come July.

RaceChic
03-11-03, 11:07 PM
I wanted to go to this race last year and never made it. Now I am going and it's a night race. I've never been to a night race.....
My friend who has never been to a race before in her life is coming with me and is talking about it. Can you imagine how I feel.....:)
Is July after March??????:rolleyes:

Napoleon
03-19-03, 11:43 AM
This is an FYI for everyone who sent in renewal forms, like me, who renewed but increased the number of seats and moved the location of their seats.

I noticed some of you ordering though Ticketmaster already have recieved your tickets. Since I did not, and since my charge card has not been charged I called the ticket office today. I was a little concerned and didn't want to be lynched by those who ordered their tickets through me.

They told me that they had blocked out seats high in the various stands for renewals and upgrades. They have just finished processing the same seat renewals and now will process the upgrade/changes from the remaining seats that have been blocked out. The tickets will be mailed 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event.

I assume that once the renewals are all processed some better seats will be released for sale.