PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Fisher now completely forgotten

Accipiter
06-13-05, 10:10 AM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/17531/

If pressed forward, the plans are likely to put Danica aboard BAR’s 007 on Thrusday, making her the first woman to steer an F1 car since Giovana Amati failed to qualify for three GPs in 1992 driving for Brabham.

Don Quixote
06-13-05, 11:32 AM
Maybe SF didn't actually "steer" the car. :laugh:

Ozarkian
06-13-05, 11:44 AM
Maybe SF didn't actually "steer" the car. :laugh:

I heard all she had to do is lean into it ...

Methanolandbrats
06-13-05, 12:30 PM
Geezus this crap is becoming sickening. After she wins the WDC in 08, I'll bet she'll be the first female astronaut to set foot on Mars. She's that good. Next ahole who comes up to me and starts babbling about Danicle is gonna get slapped.

cart7
06-13-05, 12:32 PM
Wasn't McLaren finally forced to make the camber adjustments with Sarah in the car? Something about unexpected suspension flex? :laugh:

ChampCar#3
06-13-05, 12:39 PM
and what became of the new AmericanF1 team headed by Phil Hill and Dan Gurnry that was announce a cpl years ago at Indy?

Or does anything goes without burden of proof or research by the media?

Winston Wolfe
06-13-05, 04:38 PM
Is the Speedway putting out this crap, or is it coming from FHonda ?

Paintergeek
06-13-05, 06:59 PM
Geezus this crap is becoming sickening. After she wins the WDC in 08, I'll bet she'll be the first female astronaut to set foot on Mars. She's that good. Next ahole who comes up to me and starts babbling about Danicle is gonna get slapped.

What he said.............

skaven
06-13-05, 07:45 PM
Forgotten? She was just the first wave. :(

There is a whole slew of gomers (roughly 50% of all breeding gomers during the years she was "most popular") who had baby girls and named them "Sarah" after DNFisher. They are probably two to four years old now. Walking, but not racing... yet.

Daddy won't be able to afford go kart school. Instead, these Sarahs will cut their teeth on riding mowers across the midwest.

The next wave is going to be huge. :gomer:

Kahauna Dreamer
06-14-05, 10:56 AM

Not a "Danica Fanica," are ya? :laugh: :rofl: