PDA

View Full Version : Dans Shirt, Vitor and Bryans nametags:

Paintergeek
06-12-05, 09:56 AM
Was recording the race for the Father in Law, and they showed Dan signing autographs. They didnt 'point out' his shirt, but it was actually funny. It was a white T-shirt with those corny 80's iron-on letters, and it said:

"I actually "WON" the 500"

Hilarious. Then, they interview Vitor and Herta, and they have nametags they say:

"Hello, My name is Vitor, and I actually finished 2nd at the Indy 500" and the same for Herta with his name and 3rd.

Seems the podium crew was making a statement.

FailureByDesign
06-12-05, 11:06 AM
There was an article about this,and said Danica left the drivers meeting with a nasty face,followed by Buddy,Dan,and Vitor.Buddy had a t-shirt that said "Danica's teammate" Vitor's said "Danicas OTHER Teammate",and Dan wearing the shirt your talking about above "I actually "WON" the Indy 500"

The Media apparently were getting a big kick out that and taking pictures of them and not talking to Danicle who was described to have a "Don't talk to me or I'll kill you" look on her face. :rofl: Dosen't she always have that look on her face?

RTKar
06-12-05, 11:09 AM
Funny....I sense a bit of animosity. Meira was the forgotten step child all month and stepped up to the plate more than anyone on that team. Herta's always been a true professional, never really accepting the irl for more than what it is, a way to earn a paycheck.

dando
06-12-05, 11:17 AM
Priceless. That's the only part of the race I'm sorry to have missed. I'm certain F1 Decade was far more entertaining.

-Kevin

Ankf00
06-12-05, 02:33 PM
:rofl: awesome!!! :rofl:

Insomniac
06-12-05, 03:28 PM
That is sweet.

spinner26
06-12-05, 03:38 PM
who are all the people your all refering to? :gomer:

pferrf1
06-12-05, 06:04 PM
Danica is a pure bitch. It will catch up to her.

eiregosod
06-12-05, 09:09 PM
:laugh:

fourrunner
06-12-05, 10:18 PM
Saw her up close & personal at Toronto last year ... she came up to my waist, had her driving suit pulled down wearing a nomex t - shirt ... very boyish ... serious scowl on her face ... I Pity her boyfriend ! ;)

greenie
06-12-05, 10:19 PM
Danica is a pure bitch. It will catch up to her.

Yep.

Paintergeek
06-12-05, 10:21 PM
who are all the people your all refering to? :gomer:

Bryan Herta.......you may remember him as 'get small' or 'screwed by the off-course non-pass that wasnt flagged'.

dando
06-12-05, 10:22 PM
I Pity her boyfriend ! ;)

Fiancee. Poor bastid. Sometimes ya get what ya ask fer. :gomer:

-Kevin

Jervis Tetch 1
06-12-05, 11:47 PM
Fiancee. Poor bastid. Sometimes ya get what ya ask fer. :gomer:

-Kevin
"After a while, you'll find that having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." - Mr. Spock (Amok Time)

spinner26
06-13-05, 09:33 AM
Bryan Herta.......you may remember him as 'get small' or 'screwed by the off-course non-pass that wasnt flagged'.

Oh, was he the chap Alex went around like a sitting duck in the chicane? I forgot about him. Thank god for "The Pass" or no one would have known him. And so what’s he doing now?

Paintergeek
06-13-05, 06:54 PM
Oh, was he the chap Alex went around like a sitting duck in the chicane? I forgot about him. Thank god for "The Pass" or no one would have known him. And so what’s he doing now?

If people are allowed to pass with all 4 wheels 2 feet over the painted line, then why not just race in an open field? I though the purpose of racing was to see who was fastest within a specified course. But this is old news.....no point in scrappin over it :)

cameraman
06-13-05, 07:06 PM
If people are allowed to pass with all 4 wheels 2 feet over the painted line, then why not just race in an open field? I though the purpose of racing was to see who was fastest within a specified course. But this is old news.....no point in scrappin over it :)

Cool, insane & photogenic ≥ legal

JohnnyQ
06-13-05, 08:09 PM
Zanardi should have been disqualed for that bull **** move. It was pure luck he gathered it up.

On the other note: I'm sensing a cat fight between the bitches at the IRL? I think Wheldon will take her out with those snaggle toofs.

spinner26
06-14-05, 07:21 AM

Copy that just havin fun. It was a GREAT pass though. ;)

Insomniac
06-14-05, 12:37 PM
Zanardi should have been disqualed for that bull **** move. It was pure luck he gathered it up.

On the other note: I'm sensing a cat fight between the bitches at the IRL? I think Wheldon will take her out with those snaggle toofs.

Herta took the position right back anyway. Not that big of a deal.