PDA

View Full Version : FREE FOOD again at Woo Doggies

DjDrOmusic
03-07-03, 03:32 AM
Ok I was able to wrestle more free eats out of Woo Doggies for Long Beach. I know they are working Labatts for some more freebees also, and yes I'll bring my sound system so that Racechic can dance to the Dixie Chicks again, but I'm also bringing the karaoke system this time so polish those golden tonsils!:p

Hardpoint
03-13-03, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
but I'm also bringing the karaoke system this time so polish those golden tonsils!:p

Rock and Roll! Kub and I can do our stirring rendition of Against All Odds.

IceKub
03-13-03, 06:52 PM
Mi Mi Mi Mi! La! All polished, just need the Labatt's sealant now.

devilmaster
03-13-03, 07:01 PM
Oh My God.

DjDrOmusic
03-14-03, 04:05 AM
Why am I getting a mental picture of an old black and white monster movie with a mad scientist screaming,"It's Alive...ALIVE!!!!":rofl:

Hardpoint
03-14-03, 10:27 AM
Labatts sealant, thats hillarious. As for me, I am going to have to give my vocal chords the Jager treament. Apply, allow to dry, repeat as needed.

DjDrOmusic
03-14-03, 03:21 PM
A few of the regulars drink these things called Jaeger Bombs, a shot of Jaeger dropped into a shot of Red Bull. Everytime I see someone drink it they get that look like Cheever after he has caused another accident and then immediately points the finger at someone else for being stupid!:D

Flywheel
03-15-03, 12:11 PM
Devilmaster.....might be time for a duet! Know any good sea shantys? :o

devilmaster
03-15-03, 01:33 PM
Aye. An ol salt like me could probably sing for 5 hours with the amount of good shanties that are out there. Just pull out the Stan Hugill songbook.

I wouldn't do that to all those people though. :D :p

Steve