PDA

View Full Version : NZ Toyota Commercial....

Kiwifan
06-09-05, 06:23 AM
I know you guys hate Toyota with a passion and I do too but they have come up with a couple of beaut adds these last few years. First there was the "bugger" series and now we have the "bulls."

Anyone who is even half rural will appreciate their humor. Sadly it seems you need the FLV player to see it but I think it is worth it. If you want to see it go to This Page (http://halfpie.net/article/432/) and go down to where it says you can download it here on their web page.

It sounds like your commercials suck (didn't want to hijack the other commercial thread. ;) ) so thought you might like to see what we see Downunder. Enjoy!

Rusty.

PS, you can still hate Toyota afterwards, trust me. :) Actually, if you are chauvinistic check out the Speights Commercials too. Go further down the page to Southern Men and when on the Speights site go to the videos. Ladies, beware, these jokers although not gay have more of a taste for beer than fine women.

indyfan31
06-09-05, 10:19 AM
Pretty damn funny. :laugh:

Btw, I haven't seen the "HILUX" name in a couple of decades, can't believe they're still using it.