PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Inner circle fan club Dinner

nrc
06-08-05, 11:01 PM
Champ Car Inner Circle Fan Club members, you are invited to attend the Cleveland dinner. If you are not a member of the fan club, you can sign up at the Champ Car website for free. The dinner will be Saturday, June 25, 2005. Time will be at 7:45pm.

The restaurant will be Fat Fish Blue – fatfishblue.com
21 Prospect Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115

You will be able to choose from the following menu:
Jambalaya
Vegetarian Pasta
Pecan Chicken
Pulled Pork Sandwich
“Burgers and Birds” sandwich selection
Vegetable Grill Salad
½ Pound BLT
Muffaletta Sandwich
And a choice of one of the following: soup, salad, fries or sweet potato chips.

Kids menu:
Chicken Tenders and fries
Grilled Cheese and fries

Cost will be $12.60 per person, $4.99 for children, tax and gratuity included. Beverages are extra.

We will have special guest speakers Roy Spielmann from the Champ Car safety team and Mark Easley from Champ Car transportation.

Space is limited, please RSVP by Wednesday, June 22, 2005.
Lisa Keesling at lkeesling@netdirect.net

Napoleon
06-27-05, 08:00 AM
So who went? How was it?

mueber
06-27-05, 08:35 AM
Frankly, I signed up but didn’t go. At the Fan Forum they were pushing the charity walk, and I wondered if this was still a go, especially since I never got a conformation of my email. I met a family from Maryland at the Fan Forum, and they assumed it was cancelled for the same reasons.

Opps, just noticed the email was sent Wednesday evening. Sorry, didn't get around to email on Thursday. Hope those who attended had fun.

Anteater
06-28-05, 12:11 PM
So who went? How was it?

It was another outstanding CCIC success! The room was packed, and the food and company were excellent (I understand you helped with the choice of venue, Nappy--great job!). Roy from the Safety Team and Mark (cyclepath) the CCWS transporter driver both gave fascinating and insightful talks on their respective topics. Props to Dave and Linda Wood and Lisa on a memorable night! :thumbup:

If you get a chance, be sure to attend one of these dinners. There's one every race weekend, and they are definitely worth attending.

Playersfan
06-28-05, 11:45 PM
It was another outstanding CCIC success! The room was packed, and the food and company were excellent (I understand you helped with the choice of venue, Nappy--great job!). Roy from the Safety Team and Mark (cyclepath) the CCWS transporter driver both gave fascinating and insightful talks on their respective topics. Props to Dave and Linda Wood and Lisa on a memorable night! :thumbup:

If you get a chance, be sure to attend one of these dinners. There's one every race weekend, and they are definitely worth attending.
Here are some pics http://stebor.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album18

manic mechanic
06-29-05, 01:08 AM

Well, there is one on the schedule that's not a "dinner"... :D

Breakfast in Vegas...It could be a *****load worse... :laugh:

manic

Napoleon
06-29-05, 12:09 PM
I understand you helped with the choice of venue, Nappy--great job!

Oh, I just gave Lisa my take on some possibilities. She did the hard work.

I wish I would have gone now.

If anyone can put names to faces in the pictures it would be appreciated.

TKGAngel
06-29-05, 07:02 PM
Oh, I just gave Lisa my take on some possibilities. She did the hard work.

I wish I would have gone now.

If anyone can put names to faces in the pictures it would be appreciated.

I'll bite first. I'm in photo # 14, the girl in the middle, in the black and pink shirt. :)

I believe paper is the gentleman in #13 with the beard.

Napoleon
06-29-05, 07:33 PM
I believe paper is the gentleman in #13 with the beard.

He is with SID.

Elmo T
06-29-05, 09:17 PM
I am in #2 - middle of the picture @ the back of the table in the orangish shirt (wearing my glasses that night). My son is directly across the table.

Anteater
06-30-05, 08:44 PM
#16 shows the Anteaters (gulp!). Huh, so that's how we look after a long hot day at the track followed by drinking 2 "Big 'n Easies"! :eek: For those of you who weren't there, the restaurant wrapped toy prizes in our napkins...Mr. Anteater is modeling his prize, which was a child-sized pirate eyepatch. Photo #2 is a much better photo of him (pre Big 'n Easy).

#15: Nice photo of the wood-eyes and lisa (CCIC ambassadors and the lovely lady responsible for setting up the dinner, respectively).

#20 & #21 is our very own cyclepath giving his talk on Champ Car transportation.

Everybody else--identify yourselves! Sure wish I'd been more sociable at the party; it would have been fun to meet more of you. Did anybody else put their screenname on their nametag?

Oh, and thanks for posting these, Playersfan! :)

CART T. Katz
06-30-05, 09:29 PM
i'm the black guy in the middle of 11