PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a .......... good life.......

Methanolandbrats
06-08-05, 02:08 PM
I feel like throwing a bottle through the television when that Kia commercial is on.......annoying as hell, was that the reaction they are after???

oddlycalm
06-08-05, 02:35 PM
Don't watch commercials, it's bad for your psyche. Seriously, get yourself a PVR of some kind (Tivo, ReplayTV, etc.) and don't watch in real time. Hit the 30 second advance button every time they come to a commercial and you'll be a lot happier.

The networks use delays to defend against obsenity, and I do the same thing. We just have a different definition of obsensity. I'm ok with the human body parts cause all 3 billion of us have one of two standard versions, but I can do without the carefully researched finely tuned mind pollution they spew to make money.

oc

RichK
06-08-05, 02:52 PM
The networks use delays to defend against obsenity, and I do the same thing. We just have a different definition of obsensity.

oc

F'ing hilarious! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anait
06-08-05, 04:00 PM
I'm ok with the human body parts cause all 3 billion of us have one of two standard versions...

:thumbup:

I can do without the carefully researched finely tuned mind pollution they spew to make money.

Amen. When we find ourselves watching one, we dissect it as a family and discuss how they're manipulating the viewer. But with all the commercial-free programming that one can now get - Tivo, bought collections, and otherwise - network programming status quo isn't long for the broadcast universe...

dando
06-08-05, 04:56 PM
Don't watch commercials, it's bad for your psyche. Seriously, get yourself a PVR of some kind (Tivo, ReplayTV, etc.) and don't watch in real time. Hit the 30 second advance button every time they come to a commercial and you'll be a lot happier.
What's a commercial? :)

-Kevin

CARTNUT
06-08-05, 06:02 PM
all 3 billion of us have one of two standard versions

Speak for yourself.

'NUT :gomer: "HEE-HAW"

JohnHKart
06-09-05, 05:56 AM
What's a commercial? :)

-Kevin

Exactly. Never really saw them with my VCR...and now never see them with my Phillips DVD Harddrive. Life is good.

John