PDA

View Full Version : You like that snow you have?

WickerBill
03-06-03, 08:17 PM
Just FYI... not to inspire jealousy or anything.. but I'm away from home on business... this is the view from my hotel room balcony:

http://www.offcamber.net/images/mybalcony1-small.jpg

But if it makes you feel any better, there IS snow here... at least I saw some on the mountains right before we landed. ;)

racer2c
03-06-03, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill
Just FYI... not to inspire jealousy or anything.. but I'm away from home on business... this is the view from my hotel room balcony:

But if it makes you feel any better, there IS snow here... at least I saw some on the mountains right before we landed. ;)

San Diego?

Looks great. It's 22 and dropping where I am.

Napoleon
03-06-03, 09:08 PM
and where are you?

dirtyboy
03-06-03, 10:08 PM
Thats what it looks like by my place every day. Gotta love Southern California. :)

Foxman
03-06-03, 10:10 PM
&$*#$#@! ;) - Lucky! Enjoy it, we STILL have snow on the ground here in Maryland, in fact, I've forgtten what the ground looks like it's been so long.

Fox

mnkywrch
03-06-03, 11:26 PM

Business my arse.

Just because it won't affect the bottom line doesn't mean you have to drive me to Prozac use.

;)

WickerBill
03-07-03, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by mnkywrch
Business my arse.

Just because it won't affect the bottom line doesn't mean you have to drive me to Prozac use.

;)

Mission critical business! Trust me!

Kiwifan
03-07-03, 12:51 AM
Hey you're not out there scouting for our fiend TG are ya? ;) 'cause if you was.....:) :)

Have fun anyway!

Rusty. (soakin' up a balmy 20 degrees Celsius day.)

turn1
03-07-03, 12:56 AM
WB I am envious, that is until I hop on my flight to Puerto Rico in the morning!

Hot Rod Otis
03-07-03, 08:42 AM
I hope it rains the whole time you're there.:p :)

Cam
03-07-03, 09:05 AM
You!! You!! :mad:

:D Enjoy while ya can WB!

devilmaster
03-07-03, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Cam
You!! You!! :mad:

:D Enjoy while ya can WB!

I was waiting for the Cam rant. ;) :D

Steve

Warlock!
03-07-03, 09:21 AM
What a bunch of whinin' little gashes... :shakehead Be a MAN and enjoy the MANLY weather we're finally getting around most of the country. If you need me, I'll be outside, pounding my chest, relishing the sting on my fingers and toes...

...until it gets above 75 degrees. Then I'll be inside, down in the cool, cool basement hugging my keg, only emerging on race weekends...

I'm dreading the heat and humidity already... :cry:

Winter Warlock!

mnkywrch
03-07-03, 10:12 AM
Mission critical business! Trust me!

Don't worry - I'll be checking the next 10-Q... :D

RacinM3
03-07-03, 12:24 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this s-n-o-w (is that how you say it?) word. Someone please tell me what it is......

It's been so nice here this winter that I planted grass seed in my front yard 4 weeks ago and now it already needs to be mowed :p .

I apologize - that was harsh...