PDA

View Full Version : Sauber: JV is too slow

Pages : [1] 2

Sean O'Gorman
06-07-05, 11:55 AM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/17391/

"Jacques is certainly too slow," the Swiss told Italian magazine Autosprint. "We've all become aware of it, himself and us."

:laugh:

racer2c
06-07-05, 12:06 PM
And yet he's still ahead of his teammate in the points. :D

A few weeks ago I predicted he would last two more races before getting the axe. If he wankers it in Canada this weekend (a track that has brought him not the best luck) I think it will be his last F1 race. Not the way World Champs should go out.

The Doctor
06-07-05, 12:59 PM
Not the way World Champs should go out.

He shouldn't have come back. Should have left after 2002. But instead he'll have left after quitting early and then being sacked.

Dirty Sanchez
06-07-05, 01:23 PM
^yep

and no one can take those accomplishments away from him :gomer:

racer2c
06-07-05, 02:05 PM
^yep

Truer words have not been spoken.

Racing Truth
06-07-05, 02:10 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/17391/

:laugh:

Hater. :gomer:

JT265
06-07-05, 03:58 PM
^yep

I knew you would cave when you realized that he's pantsed his teamate by a score of 5 to 2. :laugh:

Dr. Corkski
06-07-05, 04:52 PM
I knew you would cave when you realized that he's pantsed his teamate by a score of 5 to 2. :laugh:Felipe Senna should just give it up and retire now. :gomer:

racer2c
06-07-05, 04:56 PM
Felipe Senna should just give it up and retire now. :gomer:

Retire now or just wait to get dropped at the end of the season? Hmm. He'll probably wait. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
06-07-05, 04:58 PM
At least he'll make it to the end of the season. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
06-07-05, 04:59 PM
At least he'll make it to the end of the season. :gomer:But he won't have his dignity like JV. :gomer:

racer2c
06-07-05, 05:09 PM
Who needs diginity when you're a former World Champ? :gomer:

This will probably play out like this; JV will have a miserable GP of Canada. Peter will tell him that's it but he'll let JV tell the world why he's out. JV will blame it on grooved tires or no money at Sauber or brakes that never worked right and that will be the end of it, forgotten by all the world except racing forum geeks on the internet who revile JV's miserable F1 return with unabashed glee. All because that snobby French Canadian wouldn't sign their hats. :shakehead :rofl:

Dirty Sanchez
06-07-05, 05:36 PM
I think more than just innernet geeks are on to his seven plus years of suckage.

RTKar
06-07-05, 06:34 PM
His home GP would be a good way for him to go out. Give him some of the Petty/Foyt little extra and call it a day...just in time for some Scott Speed at Indy..

racer2c
06-07-05, 07:53 PM
His home GP would be a good way for him to go out. Give him some of the Petty/Foyt little extra and call it a day...just in time for some Scott Speed at Indy..

Who's he? :gomer: Go Speed Racer!

racer2c
06-07-05, 07:54 PM
Hmm, nope, after all the hate, the points are still 5 to 2. Go figure. :gomer:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr. Corkski
06-07-05, 08:09 PM
Hmm, nope, after all the hate, the points are still 5 to 2. Go figure. :gomer:That screams championship material. :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
06-07-05, 08:10 PM
Hmm, nope, after all the hate, the points are still 5 to 2. Go figure. :gomer:

Or in other words, exactly one less point than perennial test driver Alex Wurz scored in 1/7th the number of races. :gomer:

Dirty Sanchez
06-07-05, 09:42 PM
and I guess Cheques will preserve that lead by crashing into Massa every chance he gets :gomer:

Ankf00
06-07-05, 09:43 PM
b...b..b...but he's a world champion!!! and all world champions like Mario didn't win their final season!!!

JT265
06-07-05, 10:22 PM
and I guess Cheques will preserve that lead by crashing into Massa every chance he gets :gomer:

Hey, it worked for Senna. After all, Jacque$$$$$ has scored 150% more points than the highly touted No Massa has. :laugh:

racer2c
06-07-05, 11:16 PM
Hey, it worked for Senna. After all, Jacque$$$$$ has scored 150% more points than the highly touted No Massa has. :laugh:

I don't understand the International JV Haters Club. I mean, heck, the Cincinnati Bengal’s won the Super Bowl and suck every year since but you can't take away their win. Andre Agassi has won Wimbledon and is still crapusing up the courts and 'they' don't deny his record, but JV has his own hater club cuz he can't make a POS Sauber go fast and all of the sudden his Indy win, CART championship and World drivers championship are null. Makes you wonder about the mindset of car parkers and camera button pushers.

But he's still three points ahead of Ayrton Massa in the points. Strange club indeed, but if the rumors are true...well, I can't go there here. ;)

Poor JVs, if you only knew that four guys hated you so much.
:(

Sean O'Gorman
06-07-05, 11:28 PM
I don't want to say the real reason why I bash JV becuase I don't want to be banned. :)

Ankf00
06-07-05, 11:28 PM
Agassi has a track record of success, not a pair of flashy seasons and a load of mediocrity which ensued :gomer: but keep telling yourself that ;)

racer2c
06-07-05, 11:35 PM
Agassi has a track record of success, not a pair of flashy seasons and a load of mediocrity which ensued :gomer: but keep telling yourself that ;)

I know you were only 10ish when JV won Indy and the CART Championship and his F1 Championship, but I do assume you know how to read, unless you run everything by O'Gorman like someone told me (or is it the other way around?). :gomer:

The issue here isn't rocket science, JV is sucking. JV deserves to be fired. But don't demean his Indy win, CART championship and World Championship just because some disgruntled photog says so. Think 4 your self.
:shakehead

Ankf00
06-07-05, 11:44 PM
don't belittle Agassi's career accomplishments to a relative flash in the pan, I realize it's not rocket science so I'll try to keep up with this foreign subject :gomer:

racer2c
06-07-05, 11:50 PM
don't belittle Agassi's career accomplishments to a relative flash in the pan,

Ewww... don't belittle JV's accomplishments that only a hand full of drivers have done. :gomer:
My issue isn't that JV is sucking upon his return to F1 but rather that the four member haters club is trying to take away what he achieved. With no reason other than that some, soon to be has been in Massa is faster than him (but behind in points HA!).

Sorry gang, the arguments get weaker and weaker. If you don't like the guy, that's one thing. I think he's a little twerp myself, but you can't deny what he's done. And if you try, you put everyone up for debate that has accomplished anything. But the Hater Club won't reveal who they like, only who they hate.

Sean O'Gorman
06-07-05, 11:56 PM
unless you run everything by O'Gorman like someone told me (or is it the other way around?). :gomer:

I run everything by Ank and if he likes it, I end up doing the exact opposite. :gomer:

JT265
06-08-05, 12:09 AM
I run everything by Ank and if he likes it, I end up doing the exact opposite. :gomer:

You mean like women?!? :laugh:

Ankf00
06-08-05, 12:09 AM
OGorman would have to understand 20% of my posts before I could do that ;)

Ya, I tried to talk him out of guys, but he seems pretty dead set on his lifestyle :gomer:

Tony George
06-08-05, 12:13 AM
I don't understand the International JV Haters Club. I mean, heck, the Cincinnati Bengal’s won the Super Bowl and suck every year since but you can't take away their win. Andre Agassi has won Wimbledon and is still crapusing up the courts and 'they' don't deny his record, but JV has his own hater club cuz he can't make a POS Sauber go fast and all of the sudden his Indy win, CART championship and World drivers championship are null. Makes you wonder about the mindset of car parkers and camera button pushers.

But he's still three points ahead of Ayrton Massa in the points. Strange club indeed, but if the rumors are true...well, I can't go there here. ;)

Poor JVs, if you only knew that four guys hated you so much.
:(

Damn! I wonder if the Bengals know they won the Super Bowl??? They should have won it two times, but I digress. Good call on JV though!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

racer2c
06-08-05, 12:27 AM
Damn! I wonder if the Bengals know they won the Super Bowl??? They should have won it two times, but I digress. Good call on JV though!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

busted.:(

But Baltimore won it! And they can't take that away from then! Where is Baltimore anyway? Utah?

The Doctor
06-08-05, 01:56 AM
Where is Baltimore anyway? Utah?

Jail. Well, a halfway house in Georgia. But that's a whole other thread. :rolleyes:

Sean O'Gorman
06-08-05, 09:12 AM
My issue isn't that JV is sucking upon his return to F1 but rather that the four member haters club is trying to take away what he achieved.

You know, I haven't noticed people disrespecting Jacques' past accomplishments so much as I've noticed you using them to justify his poor performance in the present.

Dirty Sanchez
06-08-05, 09:23 AM
who's the gotard that keeps bringing up the resume? oh yeah... defender-lite :gomer: we're all aware of his achievements. are you aware that he's sucked for the better part of a decade? with each passing day of suckage... more successful days are less remembered. we're not crapusing on his achievements... he is :laugh:

and oh yeah... the bet's still on the table. massa will outscore villeneuve this season (put that on sourpuss' achievement list) who wants some?

thought so :thumbup:

racer2c
06-08-05, 09:36 AM
You know, I haven't noticed people disrespecting Jacques' past accomplishments so much as I've noticed you using them to justify his poor performance in the present.

Can you read? I'm right there saying he sucks. Do a search college boy.

Defender lite? I assume that has something to do with someone on trackforum. I don't go there.

I'm not on JV's payroll, so I'm not 'defending' his crappy performance. My issue is the hate club trying to take away what the snob has acheived. But the club is backpedeling on that I see.

Sean O'Gorman
06-08-05, 10:12 AM
Can you read? I'm right there saying he sucks. Do a search college boy.

Then why do you get so upset when people bash his current performance?

chop456
06-08-05, 11:17 AM
No one's trying to take anything away from Jack. Not the fact that he only won the '97 championship by 3 points despite a vastly superior car, nor that he won Indy due to Goodyear being a moron. Those facts stand by themselves.

I like him as a person, though.

Wait, no I don't. :laugh:

Methanolandbrats
06-08-05, 11:22 AM
Jack is Canada's Micheal Andretti.

Gnam
06-08-05, 12:30 PM
Jack is Canada's Micheal Andretti.
Successful and famous father....... check
Bad attitude.............................. check
Never his fault........................... check
Won Indy 500............................ :p
Won F1 championship.................. :p
patchy facial hair....................... check
beloved by all............................ :laugh:

JV used to get results. Now he just tools around the back of the field. At what point does his current suckage overshadow his previous victories? Some say it's already happened, some say not yet, but you can't say it will never happen.

racer2c
06-08-05, 12:32 PM
One thing JV is tops in..."most talked about backmarker".

:gomer:

oddlycalm
06-08-05, 02:46 PM

:gomer: That's for damned sure. There are about as many Villeneuve posts as all the rest of the F1 posts here combined.

oc

FTG
06-08-05, 02:55 PM
At what point does Schumacher start to "suck?" Only one point ahead of his teamate and 41 points out of first.

Racing Truth
06-08-05, 02:58 PM
At what point does Schumacher start to "suck?" Only one point ahead of his teamate and 41 points out of first.

When he does this for, oh, 7 yrs. straight. :gomer:

TrueBrit
06-08-05, 03:20 PM

That dirty, cheating, chopping bastard has ALWAYS sucked....

Next?

;)

mapguy
06-08-05, 03:21 PM

Next?

;)

:thumbup:

racer2c
06-08-05, 03:36 PM

Next?

;)

My 21 year old nephew showed me in one of his Honda Performance magazine's that Button is mocked in every issue. :)

Dr. Corkski
06-08-05, 03:47 PM
JV used to get results. Now he just tools around the back of the field. At what point does his current suckage overshadow his previous victories? Some say it's already happened, some say not yet, but you can't say it will never happen.When you are talking about current on track performance, all prior accoplishments are irrelevant, and that goes for all drivers.

mapguy
06-08-05, 03:49 PM
When you are talking about current on track performance, all prior accoplishments are irrelevant, and that goes for all drivers.

When the dirty, pointy-chinned, dirty, cheating bastige is called a 'has been' (TrueBrit and myself excluded) get back to me. K?

racer2c
06-08-05, 03:50 PM
When you are talking about current on track performance, all prior accoplishments are irrelevant, and that goes for all drivers.

I wish I had a copy of the club handbook. It would probably clear allot up for me. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
06-08-05, 04:05 PM
When the dirty, pointy-chinned, dirty, cheating bastige is called a 'has been' (TrueBrit and myself excluded) get back to me. K?As always, when you can no longer defend JV's sorry performance on track, bring up another underperforming driver. :gomer:

If Michael's past accomplishments meant anything on track this year, there would have been no point running any races this year because no matter what he did he would have only finished behind Jesus Villeneuve. :gomer:

Gnam
06-08-05, 04:16 PM
You don't fool with the Jesus!

http://img195.echo.cx/img195/7317/thebiglebowskijesus2rg.jpg

mapguy
06-08-05, 04:23 PM
As always, when you can no longer defend JV's sorry performance on track, bring up another underperforming driver. :gomer:

You said:

So, which way do you want it? You spoke without thinking? Or can you no longer defend MS's sorry performance on track without bringing up another underperforming driver?

Dr. Corkski
06-08-05, 04:31 PM
So, which way do you want it? You spoke without thinking? Or can you no longer defend MS's sorry performance on track without bringing up another underperforming driver?That's funny, because I don't even think I have been defending it. :laugh:

Fact is he hasn't performed at a level he was expected to. When he does it for 7 years straight, then maybe it's time to retire, or can I start using the "he's won 7 WDCs" excuse then? :gomer:

Last I checked this was a thread about JV, specifically his own team boss saying he is too slow. :rofl:

Dirty Sanchez
06-08-05, 04:38 PM
Last I checked this was a thread about JV, specifically his own team boss saying he is too slow. :rofl:burn baby burn! :laugh:

At this point I think that rook curry eater might have a real shot at outperforming Jesus in equal equipment.

mapguy
06-08-05, 05:11 PM
That's funny, because I don't even think I have been defending it. :laugh:

Translation: :cry:

Ankf00
06-08-05, 08:42 PM
NARAIN!!!!!!

y'all can't hang with the curry, bitches :cool:

I'm going to reiterate crapus' point, it's nowhere near as much people berating his past accomplishments as much as it's been the excuses for his present suckdom. Again, flash in the pan. 3 pts. Goodyear debacle. That's not taking them away, that's putting them in context :gomer:

Agassi: career laden with victory
JesusV: career laden with suck which had a bright start.

racer2c
06-08-05, 10:34 PM
NARAIN!!!!!!

y'all can't hang with the curry, bitches :cool:

I'm going to reiterate crapus' point, it's nowhere near as much people berating his past accomplishments as much as it's been the excuses for his present suckdom. Again, flash in the pan. 3 pts. Goodyear debacle. That's not taking them away, that's putting them in context :gomer:

Agassi: career laden with victory
JesusV: career laden with suck which had a bright start.

An Indy 500 win, A CART title and World Drivers Champion is a career laden with "suck"?

I hope you don't have kids. :gomer:

Ankf00
06-08-05, 11:25 PM
An Indy 500 win, A CART title and World Drivers Champion is a career laden with "suck"?

how long has his career lasted? in what time frame were the bulk of his accomlishments?

again, a bright start and a career laden with suck

I hope you don't teach any maths or logic courses :gomer:

My parting thought for the evening: "Narain is better than you." :p

racer2c
06-08-05, 11:33 PM
how long has his career lasted? in what time frame were the bulk of his accomlishments?

again, a bright start and a career laden with suck

I hope you don't teach any maths or logic courses :gomer:

My parting thought for the evening: "Narain is better than you." :p

How long was he out of F1? I know the JV hater handbook sez to take away his accomplishments, but really, he's got the trophies to prove he didn't have a "career laden with suck". Stick to Texas dirt tracks.

Logic? Well, I'm a JAVA developer, there's a bit o' logic in that. ;)

(note to self: ask Villpunk for some money for defending his sorry ***).

Sean O'Gorman
06-08-05, 11:46 PM

Finally, we agree on something. :thumbup:

Beevis
06-09-05, 09:51 AM

:gomer:Hater :gomer:

chop456
06-10-05, 02:58 AM
It's Not Me, It's The Car (http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlines/news/detail/050610001343.shtml)

Must be the car's fault that Massa's faster 95% of the time, too.

Ankf00
06-10-05, 03:19 AM
How long was he out of F1? I know the JV hater handbook sez to take away his accomplishments, but really, he's got the trophies to prove he didn't have a "career laden with suck". Stick to Texas dirt tracks.

Logic? Well, I'm a JAVA developer, there's a bit o' logic in that. ;)

(note to self: ask Villpunk for some money for defending his sorry ***).

'98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '05

oh wait, it's zonta's, pollock's, panis', richards', sato's, button's, massa's, the engineers', the cars', Zeus' fault, my bad, forgot that his resume states that he is a resident of Olympus

Dirty Sanchez
06-10-05, 09:22 AM
he sucked in '04 too. Alonso spanked that ass and I won $200 from some dumb Canabian on that one :rofl:

Methanolandbrats
06-10-05, 09:30 AM
He's a lazy nightclub owner.

racer2c
06-10-05, 09:49 AM
'98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '05

oh wait, it's zonta's, pollock's, panis', richards', sato's, button's, massa's, the engineers', the cars', Zeus' fault, my bad, forgot that his resume states that he is a resident of Olympus

I'd rather have his resume than yours. :gomer:

jonovision_man
06-10-05, 12:35 PM
Jacques strikes back:
http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/formula_one/news_story.asp?ID=127553&hubName=auto_racing-formula_one

Jacques Villeneuve says Sauber are not taking advantage of his vast Formula One experience to try and rectify the current problems facing the team.

"When they hired me, it was to use my experience," the former world champion is quoted as saying in La Presse and the Journal de Montreal. "They do not use it at all. Nobody ever asks my advice and when I give it, they don't want it."

Villeneuve, who has been criticized by team boss Peter Sauber for not being fast enough, says the team has failed to live up to his expectations when he signed a two year deal last year.

"The team wanted experience, they paid for that," he says. "Now, the experience is there but they don't want to use it. It is part of their tools but they are leaving it in the toolbox."

"I try to put forward ideas, to be proactive. But I am hitting a wall, a very smooth wall with no grip."

Villeneuve went on to say that rumors of a possible BMW buyout of the team would "be a very good thing".

"It would bring in more money and a different attitude."

Villeneuve has complained this season that the team's lack of financial resources is holding them back from being competitive.

"The car is balanced to drive, it is not difficult to drive, it is just slow," he said on Thursday. "There is very little we can do, we don't have the budget to just try different suspensions and re-design stuff, so we are stuck with what we have and that is how it will be until the end of the season."

jono

chop456
06-10-05, 12:43 PM
From f1-live.com:

"Felipe Massa was 14th in his Sauber Petronas just over two-tenths of a second clear of Scott Speed who made his Grand Prix debut today in the third Red Bull Cosworth. Speed did a solid job in what is a pretty unfamiliar car to him as he was the fastest of the three Red Bull runners and three-tenths clear of Jacques Villeneuve in the second Sauber."

Gnam
06-10-05, 12:45 PM
Villeneuve went on to say that rumors of a possible BMW buyout of the team would "be a very good thing".

"It would bring in more money and a different attitude."
Does he think BMW will keep him around if they buy the team? :gomer:

Villeneuve insists he has no regrets over joining Sauber Petronas. "I am much happier to be racing than to be at home watching it on television. It is too easy to have regrets. We are all disappointed with how uncompetitive we are, but there is very little we can do. We don't have the budget to just re-design stuff, so we are stuck with what we have and that is how it will be to the end of the season."
Listen to that enthusiasm! "Beats sitting on the couch." :o

oddlycalm
06-10-05, 12:45 PM
Yup, and this is the team BMW wants to partner with, or buy, whichever version you believe. :gomer:

My take on the JV situation over the last 7yrs is that nobody,whether on this forum or anywhere else, has any appetite for seeing any WDC tooling around at the back of of the field, regardless of the reason why. It's simply a bad thing. :thumdown:

oc

Dirty Sanchez
06-10-05, 12:52 PM
From f1-live.com:

"Felipe Massa was 14th in his Sauber Petronas just over two-tenths of a second clear of Scott Speed who made his Grand Prix debut today in the third Red Bull Cosworth. Speed did a solid job in what is a pretty unfamiliar car to him as he was the fastest of the three Red Bull runners and three-tenths clear of Jacques Villeneuve in the second Sauber." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

racer2c
06-10-05, 01:22 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't wait for Scott to get a full time ride in F1. It will be awesome to have an American to cheer for again! :thumbup:

Dirty Sanchez
06-10-05, 01:28 PM
but is he as dreamy as RHR? :gomer:

meh, I don't care where they come from.

racer2c
06-10-05, 01:34 PM

meh, I don't care where they come from.

I'm more of an AJ fan myself although I've never seen him with his helmet off. :gomer:

Yeah, turn this into a xenophobic discussion. Weak. :shakehead

It's an international series that crowns the World Driver Champion. As an American, it will be exciting to have an American to endorse.

I guess it's time to take down my Senna shrine. :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
06-10-05, 01:53 PM

meh, I don't care where they come from. Yup, there is no Gomerism in F1 :thumbup:

Dirty Sanchez
06-10-05, 01:57 PM
when ya gonna take down the jesus shrine? :gomer:

racer2c
06-10-05, 02:03 PM
when ya gonna take down the jesus shrine? :gomer:

:shakehead

Beevis
06-10-05, 02:07 PM
Wow a former WDC outpaced by a punk from CA whose never seen the track before. . . .

racer2c
06-10-05, 02:17 PM
Ok, I need to get my notes straight, lets see here, I'm not allowed to defend JV's accomplishments;check. I'm not allowed to cheer for an American in F1 without being a Gomer; Check. Massa is Senna reincarnate; check.
Ok, got it. :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
06-10-05, 03:09 PM
Ok, I need to get my notes straight, lets see here, I'm not allowed to defend JV's accomplishments;check. I'm not allowed to cheer for an American in F1 without being a Gomer; Check. Massa is Senna reincarnate; check.
Ok, got it. :gomer: I'll cheer for American too.........if he's fast.........if he's not a dick.........and if he can outdrink Kimi :thumbup:

Ankf00
06-10-05, 07:32 PM

no, you're allowed to, but you refused to instead ripping Speed b/c he's not in CCWS...

Sean O'Gorman
06-10-05, 07:40 PM

First you have to admit you were wrong about RHR being a better choice than Scott Speed.

racer2c
06-10-05, 10:26 PM
no, you're allowed to, but you refused to instead ripping Speed b/c he's not in CCWS...

Find the post where I rip Speed. You and the rest of the community college crowd got it wrong again. I was ripping Speed.com who's article claimed that Scott was the "only" American hope for an F1 seat. Well, he may be the best (we'll see), but he's not the "only".
Try to keep up.

racer2c
06-10-05, 10:27 PM
First you have to admit you were wrong about RHR being a better choice than Scott Speed.

See above. I thought you and Ank coordinated your posts? :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
06-10-05, 10:39 PM
Find the post where I rip Speed. You and the rest of the community college crowd got it wrong again. I was ripping Speed.com who's article claimed that Scott was the "only" American hope for an F1 seat. Well, he may be the best (we'll see), but he's not the "only".
Try to keep up.Here are the original article and the original thread:

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/15796/

Speed, America’s current best hope to become the country’s first driver at the pinnacle of motorsport since Michael Andretti’s ill-fated McLaren stint in 1993, will contest the new GP2 series this year with the iSport squad - his teammate Neel Jani of Switzerland, who also enjoys backing from the energy drinks company, will also test at the Circuit de Catalunya.http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7023 (http://http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7023)

If I were RHR, I'd be pissed...Now who would you choose? To me, two years in a Champ Car tops British F3 and German Formula Renault. His season in GP2 will be telling.So much for advanced reading comprehension. :gomer:

racer2c
06-10-05, 10:42 PM
Here are the original article and the original thread:

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/15796/
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7023 (http://http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7023)
So much for advanced reading comprehension. :gomer:

That's ripping Speed? Weak, weak, weak. Keep trying. :shakehead

Sean O'Gorman
06-10-05, 11:13 PM
Find the post where I rip Speed. You and the rest of the community college crowd got it wrong again. I was ripping Speed.com who's article claimed that Scott was the "only" American hope for an F1 seat.

Show me where SPEED called him the "only: hope.

And then when you are done with that, show us the proof that there are other Americans actually being considered serious F1 prospects

racer2c
06-10-05, 11:26 PM
Show me where SPEED called him the "only: hope.

And then when you are done with that, show us the proof that there are other Americans actually being considered serious F1 prospects

Don't answer a question with a question. You first. :gomer:

You haters are not going to portray me as a Scott Speed hater just because you can't get your facts straight.

Ankf00
06-11-05, 12:59 AM
See above. I thought you and Ank coordinated your posts? :gomer:

no need to hate cuz you're always on the wrong side of things, Paris has that propensity as well :gomer:

You haters are not going to portray me as a Scott Speed hater just because you can't get your facts straight.
"you can't take away his accomplishments" sound familiar? yet, that's what you were trying to do, being consistently at the top of euro feeders > being an also ran in CCWS

good to see OGorman and yourself have similar english skillz with the backtracking ;)

chop456
06-11-05, 02:54 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/4617603.stm

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has accused former world champion Jacques Villeneuve of being a spent force.
"If he was quick he would be good for the sport but he's lost his motivation. He is no good for himself or anybody else anymore," Ecclestone said.

Lizzerd
06-11-05, 03:23 AM
ouch...

Ankf00
06-11-05, 03:45 AM

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has accused former world champion Jacques Villeneuve of being a spent force.
"If he was quick he would be good for the sport but he's lost his motivation. He is no good for himself or anybody else anymore," Ecclestone said.

wow, there's 5 in the hater club now :gomer:

JT265
06-11-05, 08:00 AM
Try to keep up.

Well of course he isn't the only hope. At least we should give a shout out to Sarah.........

And let's not forget...................................

Donnie Beechler :cry: :gomer:

chop456
06-11-05, 01:36 PM
Wow!

Maybe he needs to be told he sucks every week. :D

indyfan31
06-11-05, 02:50 PM

And, of course, Bernie's opinion has ALWAYS carried such great weight around here. :rolleyes:

Spicoli
06-11-05, 03:19 PM
http://www.speedgeezers.com/albums/album60/usgp_fisi.jpg

chop456
06-11-05, 04:07 PM
No school like the ol' school. :gomer:

Robstar
06-11-05, 07:40 PM
Meanwhile... back in F1-land... :D

Brain Power & Horsepower Poove Equally Critical :D

A link (http://www.formula1.com/race/news/3122/739.html)

Dirty Sanchez
06-12-05, 03:15 PM
7-5 :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: