View Full Version : Video roundtable this week

dando
06-05-05, 09:33 PM
In case y'all missed, the boys put together a video roundtable this week:

http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=9076

-Kevin

nrc
06-06-05, 12:31 AM
I'm glad they mentioned at the end what the heck they had in front of them. They looked like gerbil water bottles. :)

Interesting assessment of the Rusport team. It will be interesting to see how the team develops over the season. It will also be interesting to see whether the loss of Junky's input has any impact on Seabass's performance over the rest of the season.

dando
06-06-05, 12:38 AM
I'm glad they mentioned at the end what the heck they had in front of them. They looked like gerbil water bottles. :)

Interesting assessment of the Rusport team. It will be interesting to see how the team develops over the season. It will also be interesting to see whether the loss of Junky's input has any impact on Seabass's performance over the rest of the season.
Yeah, I was puzzled by the juice boxes, too. I thought the old guys were losing it. Had no idea PLN had lemonade....now I'll go get some for my daughter. :cool:

The discussion about RHR to replace Junky @ N/H was also interesting. I had no idea was being considered to replace Junky. IMHO, too bad it dint happen.

Seabass will be fine w/o Junky now that he's been through a full season. Heck, Kermit did fine in IROC w/o much help.

-Kevin

formulaben
06-06-05, 01:53 AM
I've been waving the pom poms hoping for a Robin Miller "The Truth" podcast and welcomed the audio round table, but this video roundtable KICKS A$$. A big THANK YOU to you guys...hopefully OWRS will support this with *gasp* extra cameras, a little production effort, and a sponsor (they really should have given a touch more time to PLN's lemonade) But if not, I still like it. Thanks again to Robin, Gordon, Dave, and John for your time. It was much appreciated. :thumbup: