PDA

View Full Version : Zonta or Servia @ NHR...?

DPM
06-05-05, 05:23 PM
According to autoracing1.com Newman Haas racing will be choosing either Oriol Servia or Ricardo Zonta as the replacement driver for Bruno Junqueria. In my opinion the series and the NH team would be wise to choose Zonta as he is currently one of the fastest Formula One drivers today, while Servia's race craft is a known commodity.

Who would YOU choose: Servia or Zonta ?

DPM

Dr. Corkski
06-05-05, 05:26 PM
Bob Siska. :gomer:

trish
06-05-05, 05:28 PM
I'd rather have Servia than another F1 driver.

Ziggy
06-05-05, 05:44 PM
Your kidding, right?

trish
06-05-05, 05:45 PM
No, I'm not. THere are plenty of F1 drivers in F1, and I already watch that.

Ziggy
06-05-05, 06:36 PM
Im for servia as well

we dont need no stinking Euro Billy's

Now the bigger question, who linked the old seventhgear address to this place?

Michaelhatesfans
06-05-05, 06:49 PM
If it were the off season and there was time to test, I'd have a look at Zonta. And I say that was a Servia fan. But Servia knows the tracks and the Lola. On short notice, I think Zonta would be too big of a gamble.

Spicoli
06-05-05, 07:10 PM
I vote for Budetto lazieriske.

JohnnyQ
06-05-05, 07:18 PM
I say stick with Servio.....he can't pronounce Pacificare either. :gomer:

Hot Rod Otis
06-05-05, 07:23 PM
In my opinion the series and the NH team would be wise to choose Zonta as he is currently one of the fastest Formula One drivers today, while Servia's race craft is a known commodity.

Who would YOU choose: Servia or Zonta ?

DPM

Servia.

Zonta, one of the fastest F1 drivers today??? :rolleyes: Give me a break. Zonta had his @zz handed to him by an over-rated, half trying, past his sell-by date Jacques Villenueve during his stint a BAR. And he didn't exactly wow them in his stint @ Jordan either.

Ziggy
06-05-05, 08:13 PM
Zonta's introduction into big time racing (besides his money)?????????????

Craig Pollock, the SKI TEACHER

Zonta, one of the fastest guys in F1 :gomer: Must be some killer weed to go along with the far reaching deduction of talent

nrc
06-05-05, 08:14 PM
What's a Zonta?

cameraman
06-05-05, 11:11 PM
Why on earth would Zonta trade the Friday test driver gig at Toyota for Newman Haas?

Jervis Tetch 1
06-05-05, 11:17 PM
Oriol.

Zonta's name was thrown in CART/CC way back in 1997. Originally he was supposed to have a test with the old Davis Racing Team.

DPM
06-06-05, 01:26 AM
It appears that MOST of you prefer Oriol Servia to drive for NHR until Bruno heals up. Now WHO will take Oriol place at Dale Coyne Racing?

DPM

PS. Bob Siska is commited to the Atlantic C-2 Series so where does that leave DCR? Sperifico appears to about as slow as his cousin, but I guess he'll now become Dale's #1 driver.

FCYTravis
06-06-05, 02:26 AM
I vote for Mark Ishikawa.

Hey, at least he'll make sure none of Champ Car's media files get ripped off :rofl:

Plus, he's a really nice guy, with a name at least as recognizable as Zonta's.

NismoZ
06-06-05, 09:46 AM
If Haas believes Zonta is faster, he'll take 'im. Has nada to do with the "ChampCar Family." I'd like to see a new guy myself, Servia can be "assisted" elsewhere.

JT265
06-06-05, 09:49 AM
Im for servia as well

we dont need no stinking Euro Billy's

Now the bigger question, who linked the old seventhgear address to this place?

:rofl:

Zonta? Look around, there's gotta be another Sperifico we can grab up. :gomer:

JLMannin
06-06-05, 12:08 PM
It appears that MOST of you prefer Oriol Servia to drive for NHR until Bruno heals up. Now WHO will take Oriol place at Dale Coyne Racing?

I would favor Servia over Zonta. As far as who replaces Oriol at Coyne - I wonder if Charlie Nearburg is ready to play race car driver again?

pchall
06-06-05, 12:23 PM
I vote for Mark Ishikawa...

Plus, he's a really nice guy, with a name at least as recognizable as Zonta's.

Is he related to Roger Yesisucka by any chance? ;)