PDA

View Full Version : I want to Thank ChampCar for the Better Broadcasts This Season

Insomniac
06-05-05, 11:17 AM
I am usually one of the first people to complain about a bad broadcast and I'd like to be one of the first to thank them for much improved broadcasts this year. The graphics are better, the video is better and the interruptions of green flag racing have been greatly reduced. Thank you for giving us a better broadcast!

Andrew Longman
06-06-05, 12:10 PM
I noticed some good tune selections for the commerical bumbers; Springsteen, Dire Straights, Stones... And they let them play a bit. I believe that was new this week

CART T. Katz
06-06-05, 10:43 PM
and uncensored f-bombs.

gotta love uncensored f-bombs. :thumbup:

Andrew Longman
06-07-05, 08:36 AM
The Star Ledger reported this morning that Milwaukee drew a .2 in NYC. That's twice the normal IRL rating here. Whoo Hoo! :gomer:

Actually, I was surprised at how low all the ratings were. Yankees/Twins topped the charts with a only 4.2. Golf that followed the race only got a 1.4.

But Saturday ratings are always lower than Sunday. And Saturday afternoon was quite nice and warm and there was a lot of sports on TV competing for attention.

Not making excuses mind you.