PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes you feel like a 'NUT...

BMEP
06-04-05, 12:26 AM
Happy couple, diamonds and gold, cards, champagne, Champ Cars, grandstand tickets, pit passes… Hmm, what’s missing for the perfect race-day-wedding 1st anniversary?

The CARTNUTs, that’s what’s missing!

You guys should be here!!!! We miss you!!!

FittiFan says hi too!!

Besides, Jeeemy is on pole… but you know that, now don’t you?!?! :)

Dr. Corkski
06-04-05, 03:43 AM
Congrats! :thumbup:

RaceGrrl
06-04-05, 08:17 AM
Congratulations! Hope you have many more happy years together.

Anteater
06-04-05, 09:38 AM
Happy anniversary!

RaceCat
06-05-05, 02:28 AM
I was thinking about you guys today, remembering last years race day festivities for you two! So, do you celebrate your anniversary on race day or on the actual date? Or was it one in the same this year? Which ever it is, happy anniversary to you both. :) :D

Racecat

RHR_Fan
06-05-05, 03:15 PM
Happy Anniversary again! I'm glad we were able to run into you yesterday! :)

~Nicole

CARTNUT
06-05-05, 06:21 PM
HEY GUYS!!!!!

I was looking for an e-mail address Friday night to send you guys a note on your Anniversary but got called into work late. I wish we could have been there again this year but my new job has me working crazy hours; however, I really love it. I'm just a big kid playing with a giant train set! Anyway...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both! Sounds like you had a great time at the race. Hope you guys have an even better day TODAY! WOW, it's been a whole year, can you believe it? You know what they say, "Time flies..."

You guys should really plan on coming to Vegas this year so we can all get together for that West Coast Wedding Reception a la Champ Car that we missed last year! How does that sound, hmmmm?

Have fun today guys. We'll say a toast to you at dinner tonight!

Hope to see you soon,

the CARTNUTs :gomer:

Fitti Fan
06-06-05, 11:04 AM
Finally made it to town late Friday so didn't get to join in on any of the Inner Circle stuff, but still had a great time. Enjoyed the race and the entire weekend.

Racecat, since the official anniversary date is the 5th, we took it upon ourselves to celebrate the whole weekend!!!! ;)

Tell you one thing, they sure treated me different without that big white dress!!!! lol Still had a wonderful weekend!!