PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Madness!

racer2c
05-29-05, 11:49 PM
I knew, as I'm sure all of my co-members here knew also, that when the safety workers were extracting Bruno, it was 'different' than your normal extraction. It was slower, had a stretcher, no announcements… hopefully Bruno will be fine.

I watched the entire Danika 500 today. Actually it was the focal point of a family BBQ. I even created a 'pick a driver' pool with a $50 pot. Printed out the viewer guide for everyone. Real gomeresque. Everyone was in a prime Danicle fever.

I saw the Sam Smchidt' piece and it reminded me of my best friend Rodney, who when I was younger, became a quadriplegic when he dove into another friends pool late at night (after we had been drinking all day).

IRL/CCWS aside, it's time the madness stop with the back braking crapwagons.

I want one of the same 'I love Dallara' t-shirt wearing ************ gomers to come explain how ******** great Dallaras are you ******** *******.
yeah I'm talkin' to you Corky. Yeah, I have the balls to call a spade a spade *****.

Stop the madness Tony. Crapwagons must go!! No more Champ Car drivers at Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racer2c
05-30-05, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I thought so...*****.

Sean O'Gorman
05-30-05, 02:18 PM
I want one of the same 'I love Dallara' t-shirt wearing ************ gomers to come explain how ******** great Dallaras are you ******** *******.
yeah I'm talkin' to you Corky. Yeah, I have the balls to call a spade a spade *****.

You may be able to call a spade a spade, but you can't call a Panoz a Dallara. :shakehead

Racing Truth
05-30-05, 02:23 PM
I blame the cars for Rice's injuries, Dana's injuries, Hornish flying, and Larry Foyt's injuries.

With Bruno's wreck, sorry, when OW cars touch like that, it will not be pretty. The angle at which he hit really scared me.

SeanO: Heh

racer2c
05-30-05, 02:26 PM
You may be able to call a spade a spade, but you can't call a Panoz a Dallara. :shakehead

So lump your sorry Panoz lovin *** is with him ****. If it looks like a crapwagon and sounds like a crapwagon, guess what bellboy, it's a crapwagon.

Mike Kellner
05-30-05, 02:38 PM
It's not the ****Wagons, it's the ****Transaxles. They are overbuilt, and transmit too much force to the chassis. They are also so heavy, that I believe they are part of the problem with flying ****Wagons. The huge sidepods & wings are the other half of that problem.

I have the sloution. CCWS goes over ****'s head and pitches a deal to save the 500 directly to momma.

mk

Sean O'Gorman
05-30-05, 02:41 PM
So lump your sorry Panoz lovin *** is with him ****.

Me, a Panoz lover?? It is official, I've now heard it all on this forum.

I'm convinced i could say that Champ Car is the greatest racing in the world and you'd probably find a way to argue me over it. :shakehead

Jervis Tetch 1
05-30-05, 03:12 PM
Panoz or Dallara it makes no difference to me, they both suck.

oddlycalm
05-30-05, 03:24 PM
I'm not a big supporter of throwing lawyers at lifes problems, but the pattern of broken backs in the EARL seems like it demands some intervention. The reason CART was formed in the first place is that the lack of interest by Tony Hulman and his pawns at USAC made the USAC trail needlessly dangerous. Big surprise that the idiot grandson doesn't care. Unless someone puts a stop to it the toll will continue to rise.

oc

Dr. Corkski
05-30-05, 06:23 PM
Lesson of the day: If you are going to troll, at least do it right. For you future trollers, Dallara and Panoz are clearly two different companies. The one thing they do have in common is that they weren't the ones that came up with the specs of the crapwagons.

The Hater Dallara NOT Panoz fanboy,

Corkie

:gomer:

racer2c
05-30-05, 06:33 PM
Lesson of the day: If you are going to troll, at least do it right. For you future trollers, Dallara and Panoz are clearly two different companies. The one thing they do have in common is that they weren't the ones that came up with the specs of the crapwagons.

The Hater Dallara NOT Panoz fanboy,

Corkie

:gomer:

Oh please teach us, wise Dali Lama, how wonderful crapwagons are. :shakehead

Here's a lesson for ya smart guy, it doesn't matter who created the monster the monster needs to be put down.
How many broken backs does it take?
But I guess you're entertained by that, being as you're such a Dallara defender. :thumdown:

Do you want me to help you turn your PM's on? I can do that. It's not hard. I can walk you through it and use small words.

TKGAngel
05-30-05, 06:39 PM
Indy race stats from SpeedTV Article (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/17231/)

Three drivers were injured, seven crashes were recorded, 10 cars were knocked out of the race because of accidents, several cars that made it to the end were damaged, and the second-place finisher peeled a bloody glove from his right hand during the race.

Would someone please for the love of everything holy tell the Idiot grandson that his series can only tempt the wrath from high atop that thing for so long before someone is killed in one of his poorly designed cars?

Dr. Corkski
05-30-05, 06:42 PM
Dallara and Panoz make more than just crapwagons, and maybe you would have realized that's what most people were defending if you weren't too busy trying to act like a crappie. But that's your chioce.

Continue on. :gomer:

racer2c
05-30-05, 06:47 PM
Dallara and Panoz make more than just crapwagons, and maybe you would have realized that's what most people were defending if you weren't too busy trying to act like a crappie. But that's your chioce.

Continue on. :gomer:

Different thread gomer. :gomer:

KobySon
05-30-05, 06:49 PM
I just had a sad, terrible thought. Don't even know if I should record it here.

It may take a Danica getting mamed to end the madness.

Dr. Corkski
05-30-05, 06:53 PM
Different thread gomer. :gomer:If you had actually paid any attention to those, you would have use your legendary reading comprehension skills to figure out Dallara was being defended for anything but its crapwagons.

Continue on crappie. :gomer:

racer2c
05-30-05, 07:02 PM
If you had actually paid any attention to those, you would have use your legendary reading comprehension skills to figure out Dallara was being defended for anything but its crapwagons.

Continue on crappie. :gomer:

Keep trying to backpeddle your way out so you don't look like you'er defending a car that breaks backs...too late.

I don't know much about "crappies", but if I'm a crappie, you're a TF'er. At least crappies were Champ Car fans, unlike yourself.

Your turn to try to backpeddle some more. Keep going, we all believe you.:rolleyes:

Still trying to figure out the PM function? I told you I would walk you through it.

Dr. Corkski
05-30-05, 07:18 PM
Keep trying to backpeddle your way out so you don't look like you'er defending a car that breaks backs...too late.One would only have to look at your thread and posts in the beginning (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7023) of the RHR/Scott Speed jokes to find the meaning of backpeddling. Please go find a post where I have defended the crapwagon specs. You seem to completely miss the idea that I am only defending Dallara the company because they make other relatively safe chassis, inspite of the crapwagons.

I don't know much about "crappies", but if I'm a crappie, you're a TF'er. At least crappies were Champ Car fans, unlike yourself.

Your turn to try to backpeddle some more. Keep going, we all believe you.:rolleyes:I am willing to bet I have been to more Champ Car races than you have the last 4 years.

Still trying to figure out the PM function? I told you I would walk you through it.What does that have to do with anything?

Your turn crappie. :laugh:

TorontoWorker
05-30-05, 08:07 PM
Gentlemen, please… Enough with the insults – we DO have a common enemy and it isn’t, each other... :(

racer2c
05-30-05, 08:20 PM
One would only have to look at your thread and posts in the beginning (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7023) of the RHR/Scott Speed jokes to find the meaning of backpeddling. Please go find a post where I have defended the crapwagon specs. You seem to completely miss the idea that I am only defending Dallara the company because they make other relatively safe chassis, inspite of the crapwagons.

I am willing to bet I have been to more Champ Car races than you have the last 4 years.

What does that have to do with anything?

Your turn crappie. :laugh:

There's nothing more to say for such a disgraceful disply of IRL/back breaking support.

Let me know what what your next race is. You can PM if you can figure out how to turn it on! :rofl: I'd love to hook up and discuss backbreaking.

So how much do you want to bet..TFer (IRL races don't count ********)? You can pay me at the next race.

NismoZ
05-30-05, 08:33 PM
Perhaps you are interested in the fact that the rumored new CC design includes a more upright driving position and a "rear nose" energy absorber, both of which are supposed to reduce the kind of forces Bruno experienced at Indy. Question: What if that wasn't into a SAFER barrier?

Dr. Corkski
05-30-05, 08:40 PM
There's nothing more to say for such a disgraceful disply of IRL/back breaking support.

Let me know what what your next race is. You can PM if you can figure out how to turn it on! :rofl: I'd love to hook up and discuss backbreaking.

So how much do you want to bet..TFer? You can pay me at the next race.Uh my PM function has been on since I have been posting here. That's before you even started posting here. :gomer:

It's also not my fault that I was born with the amazing ability to realize the fact that Dallara manufactures more than just crapwagons and you weren't.

For any sort of money exchange to take one that would require you to reveal what Champ Car races you are planning to attend, something that you didn't even do in a thread you started. :laugh:

Mike Kellner
05-30-05, 08:41 PM
I don't think Tony's little wonder wall makes any difference. They just put it up to make it look like they were doing something about the countless broken backs. They couldn't possibly change the cars, because that would mean admitting El Supremo made a mistake, something than never happens when you are under the thumb of a loony tune dictator.

mk

The IRL: Breaking our backs to make Tony feel important.

Dr. Corkski
05-30-05, 08:47 PM
Perhaps you are interested in the fact that the rumored new CC design includes a more upright driving position and a "rear nose" energy absorber, both of which are supposed to reduce the kind of forces Bruno experienced at Indy. Question: What if that wasn't into a SAFER barrier?Bruno's feet would have probably been smashed.

racer2c
05-30-05, 11:15 PM
Uh my PM function has been on since I have been posting here. That's before you even started posting here. :gomer:

It's also not my fault that I was born with the amazing ability to realize the fact that Dallara manufactures more than just crapwagons and you weren't.

For any sort of money exchange to take one that would require you to reveal what Champ Car races you are planning to attend, something that you didn't even do in a thread you started. :laugh:

Wrong yet again Corky, your PM's are off. :gomer:

I was born with the ability to realize when not to defend back breaking race cars. You weren't. And you're standing in a field all alone.

Anyone check your green card latley? Like I said, PM me and we'll 'hook up' at the next race, playa.

Rob
05-30-05, 11:23 PM
Wrong yet again Corky, your PM's are off. :gomer:

I was born with the ability to realize when not to defend back breaking race cars. You weren't. And you're standing in a field all alone.

Anyone check your green card latley? Like I said, PM me and we'll 'hook up' at the next race, playa.
I just successfully sent him a PM. Maybe he has a special "stalker block."

racer2c
05-30-05, 11:26 PM
I just successfully sent him a PM. Maybe he has a special "stalker block."

he's the one with my posts book-marked. Hey Corky, look, you got yourself a *****.

FCYTravis
05-31-05, 12:38 AM
I'm waiting for racer2c to print up the "Audi R8 = Crapwagon - Dallara Sux!" T-shirts. I'm sure there'll be a thriving market for them...

At Grand Am races :rofl:

Ankf00
05-31-05, 09:33 PM
nice to see I wasn't the only one hitting the sauce this weekend, too bad the other guy was watching gomer 500 :gomer:

too bad for Bruno :(

It's time to burn that mother down. Pagoda and everything.

coolhand
05-31-05, 09:38 PM
It's time to burn that mother down. Pagoda and everything.

Then KK can buy it, pave it and run a street race :thumbup:

Ankf00
05-31-05, 09:45 PM
junkie's spinal fusion successful, w00t.

yay, more street races :rolleyes: