PDA

View Full Version : What does Sarah think of all this?

ChrisB
05-29-05, 11:25 PM
I really wonder what Sarah Fisher must be thinking about all this attention Danica is getting. (Has anyone interviewed her lately and asked her?) Otherwise here's a very funny foretelling cartoon from 5 years ago when Sarah was the media darling of the moment:

http://www.suck.com/daily/2000/07/20/8.html

racer2c
05-29-05, 11:32 PM
Hey! It's ChrisB! Haven't seen you around in awhile.

I thought about Sarah today as I watched the Dancia 500. I think the IRL has set a precedent with todays race in that every race they do will have to have a Danicle angle now.
She's looked about as poised as a rookie 23 year old could with that much media pressure. It's a shame really.

Methanolandbrats
05-29-05, 11:35 PM
Probably ordered an extra large with double cheese and will do heavy damage to the local Krispy Kreme tomorrow.

Paintergeek
05-29-05, 11:56 PM
who cares what she thinks about anything............

Jag_Warrior
05-30-05, 12:01 AM
My guess: she and George Mack are hittin' the chronic... trying to escape reality.

Sarah gets frisky and makes a move. George slaps her hand back and says, I'm feelin' pretty low, but not that low.

racer2c
05-30-05, 12:04 AM
My guess: she and George Mack are hittin' the chronic... trying to escape reality.

Sarah gets frisky and makes a move. George slaps her hand back and says, I'm feelin' pretty low, but not that low.
:rofl:

Methanolandbrats
05-30-05, 12:10 AM

Sarah gets frisky and makes a move. George slaps her hand back and says, I'm feelin' pretty low, but not that low.Oh geezus, that's funny. Thanks. :rofl:

eiregosod
05-30-05, 12:32 AM
I guess the earl goes through wimen like chewing gum, once the flavour wears off go get a new one

coolhand
05-30-05, 12:32 AM

i cannot believe you said that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jag_Warrior
05-30-05, 01:24 AM
i cannot believe you said that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, every now and again, the old me pops out... :)

Linda
05-30-05, 07:04 AM
Local TV in Inday interview Sarah on Thursday. She was packing house and all moving to Charlotte looking for a NASCAR ride somewhere be it Bush or Trucks or Nextel. Kind of bitter but knows part of the job.

Please don't kill the messanger just thought if ya wanted to know she hasn't run to far away.

Thanks Linda J

JohnnyQ
05-30-05, 07:38 AM
She could have made it with little work and maybe some implants? :gomer:

swift
05-30-05, 11:41 AM
sarah:
some IRL podium finishes
an IRL pole position
some WoO sprintcar wins (&champ?) before driving indycars

danica:
DNF's, finishes laps behind leaders, 4th @ montegi
no poles
no wins in atlantics or barber dodge

Racing Truth
05-30-05, 11:44 AM
Hey! It's ChrisB! Haven't seen you around in awhile.

I thought about Sarah today as I watched the Dancia 500. I think the IRL has set a precedent with todays race in that every race they do will have to have a Danicle angle now.
She's looked about as poised as a rookie 23 year old could with that much media pressure. It's a shame really.

Yes. Say what you will, but I can't remember a driver having that much external pressure on them. Mistakes she made, but finishing 4th is still impressive.

Opposite Lock
05-30-05, 01:13 PM
I really wonder what Sarah Fisher must be thinking about all this attention Danica is getting. (Has anyone interviewed her lately and asked her?) Otherwise here's a very funny foretelling cartoon from 5 years ago when Sarah was the media darling of the moment:

http://www.suck.com/daily/2000/07/20/8.html

Man, I loved SUCK.com! Thanks for posting that - reading that and the next day's episode took me back. Funny stuff.