PDA

View Full Version : J. Villeneuve Futility Thread: European Edition

Dr. Corkski
05-29-05, 08:49 PM
Lost in all the last lap drama was the Haters' Champion's stellar RHR-like charge from 15th to 13th, after an epic battle with Ankf00 Karthikeyan and Champ Car legend Tiago Monteiro, Jacques was able to use his superior racecraft to pass those two mighty Jordan-Toyotas in the pits. Instead of charging like most ordinary drivers would, Jacques used his MarkC-like senses and cruised the rest of the way knowing that his teammate Felipe Senna's run in the points would end thanks to a blown tire, demonstrating once again that Jacques was by far the superior driver of the weekend. :gomer:

JT265
05-29-05, 09:26 PM
Good report. :thumbup:

:rofl:

racer2c
05-29-05, 11:24 PM
Go Shumey Go !, hold on, I mean, Go Kimi Go! Wait, I really meant Go Alfonso Go! I love a winner! :gomer:

ilferrari
05-30-05, 02:12 AM
JV's excuse-of-the-day:

"I was level with Felipe going into the first corner, but then I got caught up in the incident there. Unfortunately for me that put me behind Karthikeyan, and he was fighting me like we were in a 10-lap kart race. Okay, have fun and let's race, I'm not saying don't try to resist the challenge, but relax. He could see I was a lot quicker but whenever I got my nose inside him he just blocked me. That cost me 40 seconds and ruined my strategy, and that's really the story of what was for me a pretty boring race."

Next edition: Sunday 12 June, Montreal

Racing Truth
05-30-05, 01:58 PM
Lost in all the last lap drama was the Haters' Champion's stellar RHR-like charge from 15th to 13th, after an epic battle with Ankf00 Karthikeyan and Champ Car legend Tiago Monteiro, Jacques was able to use his superior racecraft to pass those two mighty Jordan-Toyotas in the pits. Instead of charging like most ordinary drivers would, Jacques used his MarkC-like senses and cruised the rest of the way knowing that his teammate Felipe Senna's run in the points would end thanks to a blown tire, demonstrating once again that Jacques was by far the superior driver of the weekend. :gomer:

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh: