PDA

View Full Version : God hates Ganassi

Sean O'Gorman
05-29-05, 08:28 PM
And I couldn't be laughing any harder than I am right now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You suck Chip, go home.

JT265
05-29-05, 08:32 PM
And I couldn't be laughing any harder than I am right now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You suck Chip, go home.

Write this down SeanO.

I agree with you. :laugh: X 2

Sean O'Gorman
05-29-05, 08:41 PM
BHAHAHHAHAHAH

I expect locusts to descend on the Ganassi pitbox any lap now. :thumbup:

Dr. Corkski
05-29-05, 08:50 PM
Haven't seen Indy yet, but how the hell did Briscoe end up being the top gonadsi finisher? :laugh:

RusH
05-29-05, 08:53 PM
In da fyehndret and the 6-hundrett, Gannasti deserves what he is getting :D

nrc
05-29-05, 08:55 PM
Given that I'm having a gomer-free Sunday I'm clueless what this is about.

Sean O'Gorman
05-29-05, 09:01 PM
Manning: DNF due to "handling" or something (I don't know, I didn't watch the first half of the race as I was autocrossing)
Dixon: wrecked out by Hearn

Move on to the Coca-Cola 600

Casey Mears is involved in a wreck (didn't see how it started or if Casey was at fault), bounced off the wall in T2, and as he was coming down the track, collects Sterling Marlin. Cameras show Ganassi angry on the pit box.

Race goes green, several laps later, same corner, McMurray loses control and backs into the wall at moderate impact. Camera shows Ganassi angry again, as his last car has now wrecked.

Several laps after next restart, McMurray, with a bent spoiler that is probably producing very little downforce, loses it in the dogleg and spins through the grass.

Funny stuff.

JT265
05-29-05, 09:28 PM
Haven't seen Indy yet, but how the hell did Briscoe end up being the top gonadsi finisher? :laugh:

Cars that bend up a corner or two never customarily finish that far in the front. :gomer:

(Unless they have the BananaDanica reinforced uprights that is)

theunions
05-29-05, 09:57 PM
Casey Mears is involved in a wreck (didn't see how it started or if Casey was at fault)

Was the latest guy nerfed by Martin Cruex Jr.