PDA

View Full Version : Quattro Took out Junky.

coolhand
05-29-05, 02:09 PM
big time. :thumdown: :shakehead

rabbit
05-29-05, 02:09 PM
**** foyt! **** him in his ***! :flame:

formulaben
05-29-05, 02:10 PM
big time. :thumdown: :shakehead

What a menace. 5 laps down... :flame:

rabbit
05-29-05, 02:14 PM
"I don't really know what happened."

You ****ed up dumb***! That's what happened. :flame:

Riverside
05-29-05, 02:15 PM
I'm not familiar with this Indy stuff is this wut they mean by bumping?

NismoZ
05-29-05, 02:15 PM
Larry, 1st lapped/out...AJ4 stupid move...hard to imagine, huh? Mirrors must not be working...how CLUEless! Wish we'd get some good news on Junky. "The spotter said 'inside'...", so I turned inside and hit him anyway!? :flame:

Methanolandbrats
05-29-05, 02:17 PM
Seabass should clutch the bitch, roll onto the infield and tell Carl to shove it up his ###.

TKGAngel
05-29-05, 02:18 PM
That looked like a hard hit. WTF was Foyt thinking?

I can see Mr. Newman wanting to have words with Mr. Haas if Junky happens to be out for Milwaukee.

Michaelhatesfans
05-29-05, 02:24 PM
Gee, if only Carl Haas could have had some sense that this might happen. If only he had been warned.

L1P1
05-29-05, 02:24 PM
Even TF is calling on Quattro and the whole Foyt team to get out of the series. Now that's some serious incompetence.

L1P1
05-29-05, 02:26 PM
Bruno awake and alert and complaining of back pain.

Michaelhatesfans
05-29-05, 02:28 PM
That sounds familiar, for some reason.

DaveL
05-29-05, 02:35 PM
Wanker driver. Wanker team.

NismoZ
05-29-05, 02:36 PM
"Awake, alert/back pain"...me too! Huge hit...don't blame Haas, both of those guys very much wanted to be there. Blame Foyt, HE was the cause.

RTKar
05-29-05, 02:36 PM
Wanker driver. Wanker team.

Team Hazard

L1P1
05-29-05, 02:39 PM
Are we going to have to start being more specific when we speak of the Idiot-Grandson?

nrc
05-29-05, 02:43 PM
"Awake, alert/back pain"...me too! Huge hit...don't blame Haas, both of those guys very much wanted to be there. Blame Foyt, HE was the cause.Whether they want to or not, it's Haas that made the decision to send them. If a NASCAR team owner sent his championship contender to Indy and they got injured and potentially taken out of the championship chase, you don't think people would be questioning the owner's judgement?

Accipiter
05-29-05, 02:54 PM
It's time for a permanant ban on all substandard Foyts.

DaveL
05-29-05, 02:56 PM
Incompetence Ampliphied! :thumdown:

spinner26
05-29-05, 02:57 PM
I'M JUST CURIOUS HOW YA'LL KNOW ABOUT THIS *****? :gomer:

If Bruno wasn't there nothing woulda happened to him. No? :shakehead

NismoZ
05-29-05, 03:00 PM
That's why he's the owner...his judgement, his decision...those guys didn't go there exactly kicking and screaming. Your logic says the US caused Pearl Harbor because the boss ordered an oil embargo on Japan. Your reasoning is kind of scary when you consider how else it might be applied. You blame the cop for getting ticketed doing 70 in a 55? How far back are you going to go to place blame? Bruno's fault for deciding to be a race driver at age 8? Foyt is in over his head and we SHOULD expect some sort of sanction.

rabbit
05-29-05, 03:02 PM
foyt's back on the track!? wtf? :saywhat:

NismoZ
05-29-05, 03:06 PM
That's a helluva sanction! "WTF" doesn't even begin to describe my disgust for that!

Mike Kellner
05-29-05, 03:09 PM

In Gomer lingo, that means he will walk again someday.

mk

coolhand
05-29-05, 03:11 PM
they interviewed Mikey, and they asked if he wished he was out there and he wa like

"ummmmm I am glad i am right here"

coolhand
05-29-05, 03:13 PM
when Dario passed Kannan the first thing they mentions was "doing his wife ashely judd proud" :shakehead

Ed_Severson
05-29-05, 03:17 PM
I can't believe you :gomer:s are watching that trash.

:thumdown:

NismoZ
05-29-05, 03:18 PM
Hmmmm...the "HIGH" line doesn't always work, does it?...Sam and Sebastian...do you agree that "Bourdais took out Hornish" as Goodyear reports? "He was trying to be a nice guy and got caught out"!! Looked like a really bold try at an outside pass that went awry?

L1P1
05-29-05, 03:19 PM
On the radio, Penske just said there was no contact.

NismoZ
05-29-05, 03:21 PM
I can't believe you are upsetting yourself over the fact that some people ARE! :D

coolhand
05-29-05, 03:25 PM
I am sick of all that Danicle crap.

when they come back from beak they talk about what danica did

and their race recaps are centered around non events with danicle

Mike Kellner
05-29-05, 03:27 PM
I am sick of all that Danicle crap.

Don'tcha know? She's the Tiger Woods of auto racing.

:gomer:

rabbit
05-29-05, 03:31 PM
whoops, danica just screwed the pooch and took out half the field. :laugh:

coolhand
05-29-05, 03:33 PM
whoops, danica just screwed the pooch and took out half the field. :laugh:

that was Effing funny, she should be the goat of the race :gomer: :rofl: :rofl:

rabbit
05-29-05, 03:35 PM
She just said on the radio, "Guys, I'm so sorry."

You can't make this stuff up. :rofl:

formulaben
05-29-05, 03:38 PM
they interviewed Mikey, and they asked if he wished he was out there and he wa like

"ummmmm I am glad i am right here"

:rofl:

nrc
05-29-05, 03:50 PM
That's why he's the owner...his judgement, his decision...those guys didn't go there exactly kicking and screaming. Your logic says the US caused Pearl Harbor because the boss ordered an oil embargo on Japan. Your reasoning is kind of scary when you consider how else it might be applied. You blame the cop for getting ticketed doing 70 in a 55? How far back are you going to go to place blame? Bruno's fault for deciding to be a race driver at age 8? Foyt is in over his head and we SHOULD expect some sort of sanction.
I didn't say Haas caused it. He was stupid for risking his championship contender in an outside event.

Rogue Leader
05-29-05, 04:50 PM
Atleast in mentioning Junky and Seabass they did say the words Champ Car World Series, and both cars were VERY competitive today despite being taken out. I think it looked good...

As for risking 2 of our top drivers... ehh I dont know If I would do it, but I can see the merit in it.

Foyt IV needs to be taken out in a field and shot, he is a piece of crap. It pisses me off more that I cant get a sponsor to go racing but pieces of s**** like that get a ride in the Indy 500. Did you hear his post crash interview he sounded like he was high. The guy isnt qualified to operate a Hotwheels let alone a race car!!

TKGAngel
05-29-05, 06:02 PM
From Yahoo! (http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpOTZ0dThvBF9TAzk1ODYyNzM3BHNlYwN0 bQ--?slug=ap-irl-indy500&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Bruno Junqueira, who finished fifth in the rain-shortened race in 2004, ran among the leaders and was sixth when he tried to pass A.J. Foyt IV and wound up in the wall. The Brazilian driver, one of only two drivers from the rival Champ Car series in the Indy field, was taken to Methodist Hospital. Track officials said he was in fair condition after suffering a concussion and two fractured vertebrae and would require surgery Monday.

That would be what, 4 drivers this month with back injuries? :shakehead
When will the dimwits in charge finally wisen up that their cars are nothing more than backbreakers? Prayers for Bruno that he's okay after all this.

JLMannin
05-29-05, 06:40 PM
So, am I supposed to be suprised that the IRL has wankers driving that endanger themselves and their fellow competitors and that when crapwagons crash, the divers get broken backs and necks?? :rolleyes:

Carl Haas is responsible for Bruno's injuries, not Foyt IV. :flame: eye-vee is in way over his head, but hell, this is the arrive-and-drive era at the Marion County Speedway.

I hope Paul Newmann kicks fat Carl's ass big time over this one. So, who will get the N-H car for the next 2-3 months?

coolhand
05-29-05, 06:51 PM
I hope Paul Newmann kicks fat Carl's ass big time over this one. So, who will get the N-H car for the next 2-3 months?

the good thing is that we get a new face in one of the fastest cars on the grid.

is fogerty or dalizel around?

Hot Rod Otis
05-29-05, 06:58 PM
the good thing is that we get a new face in one of the fastest cars on the grid.

is fogerty or dalizel around?

Get ready for the return of Roberto Moreno. :rolleyes: