PDA

View Full Version : Heidfeld on pole

oddlycalm
05-28-05, 07:30 PM
Bet Webber is grinding his teeth. ;) Should be a pretty good drag race to turn 1 between the Heidfeld and Kimi. I'd still have to pick Kimi to win if nothing breaks.

Ferrari is once again nowhere w/ MS down in 10th spot.

oc

Hot Rod Otis
05-28-05, 08:03 PM
Slowly but surely, Quick Nick is showing everybody who the top shoe is @ Williams. And despite all he's done so far, he still gets the heave-ho for Jenson Timberlake in '06. :rolleyes:

eiregosod
05-29-05, 12:58 AM
Williams are on light fuel, and I guess renault have more fuel as to have a lighter fuel load towards the end of the race

Paintergeek
05-29-05, 01:18 AM
Williams are on light fuel, and I guess renault have more fuel as to have a lighter fuel load towards the end of the race

race time and channel please! I actually have no kids here tomorrow, so I get the TV :)

Dr. Corkski
05-29-05, 02:25 AM
I bet Kimi is running heavy. If Heidfeld loses out on the Williams musical chairs McLaren would be smart to drop their overpaid, overrated, overhyped #2 driver for him. That pairing worked pretty well for Sauber in 2001.

Cart4Live2003
05-29-05, 02:41 AM
Slowly but surely, Quick Nick is showing everybody who the top shoe is @ Williams. And despite all he's done so far, he still gets the heave-ho for Jenson Timberlake in '06. :rolleyes:

probably but if the rumors/speculation is true about BMW thinking of buying up sauber and making it a factory team.. They could just well snap up Heid for the team. The announcers in qualifying said he is BMW's favorite over Webber. Though not sure if they just like him more cause he is German or actually have a belief he is better, maybe both?..

chop456
05-29-05, 06:27 AM

Nick's made a career out of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. With any luck, Webber will be the one out on his arse. I have no idea how long both contracts run, though.

oddlycalm
05-29-05, 04:55 PM
Well, Nick was on the podium in 2nd spot after driving a good race as well and Webber was busy making apologies for yet another case of brain fade.

oc

Easy
05-31-05, 12:21 PM
The announcers in qualifying said he is BMW's favorite over Webber. Though not sure if they just like him more cause he is German or actually have a belief he is better, maybe both?..

In one of his first tests with Williams, Heidfeld pointed out an engine hiccup that they found out had been there for two seasons but was never discovered by Monty, Ralf or Pizzonia. BMW fell madly in love with him at that point.

cameraman
05-31-05, 12:25 PM
In one of his first tests with Williams, Heidfeld pointed out an engine hiccup that they found out had been there for two seasons but was never discovered by Monty, Ralf or Pizzonia. BMW fell madly in love with him at that point. So he will end up at Sauber???

oddlycalm
05-31-05, 09:18 PM
So he will end up at Sauber??? I'm not buying that BMW will buy Sauber. It may happen, but Mario Theissen has yet to close the deal with the board of directors. Remember, BMW is a tiny company compared to Ford, GM or even Fiat. I suspect that he would already have a BMW team if he could swing it. Also, every time BMW starts to seriously consider that move, Williams mysteriously finds some speed and starts showing results... ;)

oc

mapguy
06-01-05, 06:57 AM
McLaren would be smart to drop their overpaid, overrated, overhyped #2 driver for him.

You forgot overweight....

:D

Dr. Corkski
06-01-05, 05:24 PM
You forgot overweight....

:D#2 has lost weight since he left Williams. His body fat % seems to be down to about the same level as his brain activity.

http://images.f1racing.net/large/33817.jpg

http://images.f1racing.net/large/44772.jpg

Ankf00
06-01-05, 10:43 PM
and Harold knows this because he's constantly checking out Latino men... he's an expert in these matters :gomer: